U started to see the program in color tv or in black and white tv?

@siliguri (4224)
Since from 8 years i have been watching the program in color tv previously i had black and white tv which was 17" broad...doesn't have remote features in it..There is circle type of thing in that tv which we has to rotate that to flip the channel...This is my story what about u friend?
@Porcospino (18601)
• Denmark
When I was a child my parents had a colour tv, but my grandmother had a black and white tv and I remember watching tv at her place. She kept her black and white for many years, and my father and my uncle kept on asking if she wanted to color tv instead, but she wasn't interested, and she didn't get a colour tv till her old tv broke down. My parents' tv was a colour tv, and it was very different from the tvs that you can buy today. There was no remote control and we only had four channels.
@emerillus (477)
Yes!we are the same, we had a black and white TV with sliding double doors and a cassette tape player too, on the side! I liked that feature of the TV, when I was a kid, that player still works.I wonder why they made those TVs cabinet-sized?
@junrapmian (2170)
Our first TV was black in white, that was in 1972. It is enclosed in wooden box, looks like a chest. It doesn't have a remote control, and the channels are being turned to the right.
I do prefer color T.V. because in color t.v i can see the colorful dress but in black & white i can't so i prefer color T.V. my dear friend.
@meetvivek (226)
I have started watching programs on a color TV but i have also seen programs on a black and white TV which used to have a big cabinet.