Life is so hard to live

I am just getting in from the police station. My daughter had a fight and the girl sliced her twice across the face. tossed bleach on her and all. I can't tell you how pissed I am right now.
Yes,tough call!The very point is that the little offender is also a kid like your daughter,but you should go hard on her parents and ask them how she has got impressed with a sharp slicing tool so that she use it whenever there is a fight with friends and by which degree her parents are teaching her humanity!And remind them about the holy sentence 'charity begins at home'.
She had a razor in her left hand and the bleech in the right hand. Thanks very much
@dawnald (84132)
• Shingle Springs, California
Oh my gosh, how scary. Is your daughter going to be all right?
@lilybug (21182)
Wow that is crazy! Did you find out what started the fight? I hope the girl got locked up for what she did. How is your daughter's face?
Oh my I see you are having problems with your daughter. I would sit down and have a long talk with her about the road she is heading down. For me I caused a lot of trouble when I was in my teens and I knew as I was doing it that I wanted attention. My best advice is to really tell her how you feel and let her know you do not want her to live in jail. Going down the path of fighting and all that will lead to being in jail. I hope for the best my friend and please keep us updated.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
OMG how horrible. What is this world coming to. A girl can't even go to school without getting into a fight or being kidnapped and murdered. What a wicked thing to do to your daughter. I surely hope the girl was suspended and charges are going to be brought up against her. That is assault with a deadly weapon isn't it? How is she doing? I hope she will be ok. I would probably be in jail if this had happened to my daughter. Please let me know if she is ok. I'm so sorry this happened to her.
I hate to hear that your daughter was in a fight and came out of it so badly. It doesn't seem fair that children in today's day and age should have to put up with this kind of crap. It doesn't matter if your child is the most popular, well-behaved child or if they are the troublemaker of the community, they all face adversity of some sort or another. Is there going to be justice for your daughter based on this incident?
oh giftsandbagscom how dreadful.I hope the othergirl was arrested for hurting your daughter. What an awful girl to be slashing at someone, sounds like a little hoodlum and bleach oh my G. what on earth got into the girl?I can imagine how furious you are, what next c an happen? I do feel for you really. hugs and hope things get much better now.My kids are much more vicious than ever.