Do u able to see awful videos?

@siliguri (4051)
Hi, friend do u keeps u eye on the video which is dreaful..like..a man doing postmortems or a man killing other man which is basically we can see in the youtube video...frankly speaking i didn't have courage to see this horrifying videos..but there are some people who didn't get scared of seeing that videos..instead of horrifying..they takes much interest on this type of video..r u one of them...or u are like me..?
I can stand to watch horror suspense but movies including postmortems, I cannot stand that. I find that too brutal and it annoys me because it somehow loses the essence of the story or the movie.
I saw this video on how they skin animals for their fur. It was really bad to watch and I caught myself serveral times looking away. It takes a lot to freak me out but that video was really nasty. I love animals so much and to see them being killed like that just for their fur is bad. I did not really get scared just upset these animals were walking around after their fur was taken and that was the part that really bothered me.
@phoenix8606 (4978)
hi! do you mean some real killing scenes or some fake ones from movies etc? because if it is from movies, i can and i really enjoy them, because they looks really cool. but I have also watched some real murder scenes of some executions, and I felt really bad knowing that it is true and some real person has been killed, but i ave the courage to face it!
@Jargoness (1193)
• Israel
And why did you watch those videos? To prove something to yourself/others? Curiosity?
@Jargoness (1193)
• Israel
Never watched them and never wished to. There are lots of atrocious and dreadful things around us, don't really feel the need to see them on youtube as well. Lol.