For all you Chocolate Lovers out there..

For all you chocolate lovers out there, I have devised a way to enjoy chocolate with breakfast. I simply make some fat free and sugar free jello pudding. then I freeze a banana (fresh is fine too). And then to top it all off, I add my favorite cereal, which in this case, happens to be Cheerios! I like the fact that I can still get my calcium with out the fat, my healthy whole grains, and my fruit to start the day! It is simply delicious, but make sure the cereal stays crunchy! It is like a Chocolate, banana, and Cheerios parfait of sorts! If you have a chocolate craving, I recommend trying this, it is simply delicious (and healthy)! Yummy!
@lilybug (21148)
I just got a box of the New Chocolate Cheerios for my kids the other day. My daughter eats them like they are candy. They are only 100 calories for a 3/4 cup serving. They are good too.
I am going to have to try the chocolate cheerios, they sound yummy. And given the low calorie content, I could really enjoy my bowl of cherrios in the mornings, too. thank you for sharing this with me lilybug!
That sounds delicious!
@cream97 (29169)
Hi. towongfoo. This sounds very delicious! I am going to make this one day too. I love parfaits, especially when they are very cold. Anything that is yummy and healthy, I would love to try and to start eating. Thanks for this recipe!
@besthope44 (12145)
I love cadbury very much. I always have them filled in my fridge with all type of cadburies. I always feel i am excited when i take one cadbury.
@haniku17 (113)
Wow that's a really good recipe. You are brilliant. I wish I can be creative with foods too. I am really trying my best to eat healthy but I don't want to give up eating the good stuff too.
@melods (7)
that tastes yummy! i will try it tomorrow then!thanks for he new recipe...
@Wizzywig (7859)
To be honest, I've never had a problem finding ways to enjoy chocolate with breakfast...nor before, after or instead of breakfast for that matter Would the pudding you mention be like our Angel delight?... packet of powder whipped up with milk?? I mix those instant chocolate pwder drinks into natural yoghurt for a quick fix... I dont like them as drinks tho'