Anyone seen the new alice in wonderland?

If you have, don't spoil it for me. I have been waiting for this movie for a while. I LOVE Tim Burton films.He movies are so interesting and a lot of fun. He is wonderful. But I want to know if you have seen it..did you like...don't spoil what happens for me...but do tell me your general thoughts on it. I am hoping to get hubby to take me for a date night this weekend to see it. Sooo...good movie? Bad movie?
@gewcew23 (8012)
I have not yet gone to see the film so I will not be able to spoil the movie for you. It does look a little weird, from what I have seen from the commercials, but it is a Tim Burton production so that is to be expected.
I love Tim Burton...yes his style is different...but it is fun. I can't wait to see this one.
@twoey68 (13662)
I haven't seen it yet either but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Tim Burton films. We have several of them and plan to add this one too. I'm really looking forward to seeing it. [b]~~AT PEACE WITHIN~~ **STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS**[/b]
@bucklord (349)
I did see it yesterday with my family. We did like it. We saw the 3-D version. I would have liked to see more 3-D effects in the second half of the movie.