What is the best daily multivitamin for Women?

I am running out of my daily multivitamins soon, and am wondering what is the best women's daily multivitamin. I don't have any special conditions or disease or other medications that would interfere, so I am prettyhealthy. But I know I don't always get all the vitamins and minerals I need either, even if I do eat my fruits and vegetables. I know I probably need something with a higher iron and calcium content, for I don't eat a lot of red meat.
@buenavida (8271)
• Sweden
Hi, towongfoo I would recommend FormulaIV if you need extra iron. It is one of the best you can find unless you can get optimal food.. You find it on the net if you search on gnld.com and you find a lot of info on the site. They use only natural ingredients, nothing synthetic, and you can combine the food supplements with help of the info they give. If you want me to help you to get contact with them, and how to combine the food supplements, just send me a message!
@LovelyxOdd (1201)
I take the woman's One A Day multi, personally. My doctor said it was comparable to a prenatal vitamin so I guess it has more than enough nutrients.
@reinydawn (11649)
Vitamins are a very important part of our lives. And it's important to take good ones. I can tell if I take a sub-standard brand. A few years ago I started taking a brand of vitamins that I really like and started working with the company that distributes them. Check out the health page link on my profile for a bit more information.
Hello towongfoo! Try USANA products. It is the best nutritional food supplements across US and Canada. And it's the number 1 in Comparative Guide to Nutritional Supplements 4th edition by Lyle McWilliam. This is already available in the market. You can see there in the guide how much nutrients that are present in the product and what are supplements has the toxicities or hazardous present in the products based on chart. This will help you to choose the right food supplements or multivitamins to take daily...you can also share with your friends who need this.Please check my website: http://francisk.usana.com have a great day ahead =)
I take One A Day Women's because that is what my doctor recommended after I went off of the prenatal vitamins after my son was born. However, based on the special needs that you have mentioned, it might not be a bad idea for you to take prenatal vitamins instead of a traditional woman's vitamin because prenatal vitamins have more iron and calcium in them than typical women's vitamins have in them. I hope that you have luck finding the vitamin that is right for you.
@qamarep (4448)
• Pakistan
i am taking the lysovit thats liquid supplement. for women there could be different. because of their ages and conditions
@CarmenA (129)
I take womens one a day. They seem to be very good for me. I feel they are a healthy choice.
I combine healthy eating with my vitamins and I feel pretty good during the day I must say! I started using vitamins called One A Day Womens recently and I couldn't be happier! They are specifically for women so they have the extras in it that women need! They also have one for men, and I think one for teens and kids too but I'm not sure!
i take a multivitamin daily. i buy them off the shelf and i buy the ones on offer. i take a multivitamin as maintenance, to remain good health. i take a glass of water with the tablet. i do not go for any specific brands.
@Aaleexix (2291)
I think if there is no deficiency of vitamin and minerals that there is no needs of supplement. It is scientifically proved that if there is not deficiency of vitamin and mineral then supplement are not taken by the body. So before taking any food supplement it is necessary to know the requirement. The certain amount of vitamin and mineral are needed for healthy body. Excessive supply of those are meaningless. It is like pouring water in the full pot. So without medical diagnosis taking vitamin and mineral is not useful for our body. It is best for us to take the vitamin and mineral knowing the deficiency of mineral and vitamin according to the required quantity.