I Just Broke it-----How About U Then???

@sunnycool (12737)
Yeaaaaaaaah I just broke it -----its been more than three months since i have started a discussion which has violated the guidelines---hence it got deleted few minutes back( i skipped the search part for it before starting) As i'm supposed to look at the positive Side now-----Winning every other Game would be boring right So when was the last time you have violated the guidelines---is it a routine for you or once in a blue moon kinda experience like me. Sorry to MSD,Lamb,Owlwings,Life and Arun-----who lost their posts
@Aaleexix (2291)
I have red you that discussion. That is about the mylot population. I just prepare a response to that discussion but after submit I find the result that discussion was deleted due to violation of guideline.
@sunnycool (12737)
Really good that you havent posted it -----else your name would have been there
@Aaleexix (2291)
If I posted where would have my name?
@sunnycool (12737)
In my main post Aaleexix-----i would have apologised to six members then
@owlwings (38896)
• Cambridge, England
It's getting fairly difficult now not to duplicate a discussion, especially when someone else has the same idea as you at the same time. I suspected that it would probably go fluttering into the virtual trash can as soon as I saw it (and Lamb said that he had seen about a dozen others on the same subject). Don't you think that it's time that MyLotters stopped contemplating their navel and posted discussions which are NOT about MyLot? The number I have seen recently on 'What is the most responses you have had?', 'What makes a good discussion in MyLot?', 'How do you get responses? ... (not to mention all the questions which are fully answered in the FAQs), it is beginning to get a little tiresome.
@owlwings (38896)
• Cambridge, England
I so rarely post discussions these days that I have forgotten when I last had one deleted. I quite often post on discussions that get deleted, though (knowing that they will be). Does that count?
@Aaleexix (2291)
www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1194812.aspx This discussion is also gone recently.
@Aaleexix (2291)
This was running three years violating guideline. Very lucky discussion was that.
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
Never thought i would see the day. But at least you can still have fun. Just try to behave, would, you BB?
@sunnycool (12737)
Yup i see your trade mark SB ---i bet on that----you dont find someone who is well behaved as me-----I just lie though sometimes
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
I really hope for your sake, you never lie to me. That will be a very big mistake. That i can promise you.
@sunnycool (12737)
yup you seldom find me doing that----i do break it for exceptional cases
@mysdianait (64064)
Sorry? To me? Did you read my response? I think it was the shortesst one that I have posted today because I had a feeling that it would be going tono-,an's land so you have nothing to be sorry about, this time. The last one I had deleted was last autumn I think. It was about a lamb with a blue fleece I guessed it would go when I posted it - but I tried Every day I lose responses but I know they will go so I'm not complaining about them. I think I will complain when they don't because it would mean that things are slackening here again - and we don't want that now do we?
@mysdianait (64064)
sunny takes too long to come again
@sunnycool (12737)
Do not take my apology seriously Diana that was just a formality. you're regular customers who loose posts daily----i really wonder if you can go to sleep if you managed to pass a day without loosing any responses Life-----I shouldn't have included your name in there
@mysdianait (64064)
Ah! So you can remember things from months ago but not from last night?
@May2k8 (3634)
I do not remember, I only see you and read some discussion of some people here. Whenever it is clear there must be a reason behind it. Sunny sometimes win and sometimes lose, oh god I digress.
@sunnycool (12737)
hi May----you must have broke it months back if i'm not wrong ---you havent strayed from the topic
@May2k8 (3634)
you're correct, it must be long time ago I broke it inadvertent.
@vandana7 (62543)
Hi Sunny, :) I dont know if I came to that discussion. :) But I wish I had. :) I would have nice words to spare for you. :) I hope I am not violating any guidelines. :) I'd feel miserable if somebody lost a few cents because of me. :)
@sunnycool (12737)
Ofcourse you're violating the guidelines aunty by adding ":)" repeatedly---i think you should limit it to only three .All my responders made a post knowing that it was going to be deleted jsut to pass on a hint or message that i came up with some thing which has been started hours back
@zandi458 (27952)
It is painful to see our discussions gone but we all have to bow to admin decisions as they have the upperhands. I can't remember how many of my posts has been thrown to mylot bins. They are countless as I have been here for quite a while. Not that I have not read the rules here but some are technical faults like some responders attacking each other with their verbal abuse which mylot admin see it deem fit to remove for internal 'security reasons' . Just take it with a smile.
@sunnycool (12737)
I have seen some getting deleted coz of reeyan he was the most argumentative ever in mylot.I felt bad just for a second when my previous one got deleted and later realized that it was my mistake to have proceeded without proper search .great day Zandi
@zandi458 (27952)
You reminded me of reeyan who at one time had a heated debate with me from a small issue which erupted to a big issue until admin have to step in and deleted the whole responses. I wonder where is he now? I never see him around mylot anymore.
@sunnycool (12737)
you never knew about him---he has created a lot of fuss by deleting women from his list right after that his discussions were deleted consecutively due to violations so every body stopped responding to his discussions----so he came up with a new identity "Sexy Angela" this time ----some one had reported about it and his account was deleted again---if you're fan of Mr Reeyan then you dont getto see him anymore
• Boston, Massachusetts
Hi Sunny, I felt sad for my friend Arun too... well, the last time i had a deleted discussion was last year when i made a discussion about my friend's birthday and wish that the discussion will surprise her. i got deleted for violations. my friend was happy to check it because there were lots who responded but she was surprised to see that it was deleted. so i just explained to her what happened. she is my one and only active referral. and during that time she was new to mylot. i felt so embarrassed then but she understood.
@sunnycool (12737)
I remember that birthday discusion even i have conveyed my wishes . she must have been surprised and felt happy to have come accross that discussion for sure--but i never knew it was deleted.Is she your friend and then your referral or vice versa---i never had any active referrals .I felt a little bad when my previous discussion was removed but left it behind and started this one.
• Boston, Massachusetts
she is a friend and a co-worker. she too is my ever active referral here. my only referral who contributed lots of articles too but right now she is busy and seldom that she work on here. but she too enjoys mylot. she just need some time to work here. she was surprised when she opened it and it was deleted because she was notified that i have a new discussion. funny!
@sunnycool (12737)
so she didnt see that discussion on boards---she knew about it from the notifiers being sent to our mails.hope your friend returns back and enjoys being here again.have you joined the site i have mentioned its really good--i wanted to contribute some thing to your online earnings
I do not think that any of my discussions have been deleted due to violations of the guidelines, but I could be wrong. There have not been any that I know of, though. Besides, there is always a first time, and since I just said that I guess that I should keep a low-profile for a while just to make sure that I didn't just jinx myself, especially after the latest one.
@sunnycool (12737)
hi PA you seem to be more comfortable with responding rather than starting one so it was obvious to have Zero deleted ones
I do respond to a lot more discussions than I start, but recently I have actually started a few, which really is unusual for me. They have not gotten many replies, though, which is why I normally stick to just responding. I only start discussions when I feel the need to vent or something funny happens that I want to share or I want to hear how others feel on a subject, etc. If I respond to other people's discussions, though, then I do not feel as bad when people do not respond to me.
@sunnycool (12737)
I getto see a message which has been pointed to me .I did skip one of your recent discussions----Popped out one---i was in there on that day but couldn't manage to make a post---I really Hate Power Cuts which is a routine in India in Summers---so lets discuss about it in there---it might get some new responses too
@hexeduser22 (5854)
What did I tell you sunny? Before my absence I told you to start discussions for me to post to when I get back now look what you did I may not have been here when you made that certain discussion but I was able to read the whole mylot milestone discussion in my email. I must say it was a long one and you had exerted much effort into it. Let's be careful next time okay I see you have suddenly changed your avatar and I think Miss D and the others will be feasting again on it lol
@sunnycool (12737)
I see a magician who is doing rounds now why dont you show up mannn its been a while since we all had a good chat in our discussions but you seems to appear in the mornings I changed the pic for my _____-----you gotto find it
I'm trying to catch up so you cannot see me yet in your new discussions. When I get back to the circulation then you can surely enjoy my company in each discussion you guys make. I'm nearly done catching up on things so you guys better get ready
@sunnycool (12737)
Catch up i'm pretty sure you do cross me for sure in a couple of days ---i dont feel like adding posts
@dawnald (84131)
• Shingle Springs, California
Ohhh I never, ever lose a post.... And if you believe that... It's been a while though!
@sunnycool (12737)
you must have learnt your lessons too in the beginning
@dawnald (84131)
• Shingle Springs, California
That is possible... ;-)
@zed_k4 (17627)
Sorry about that... but like what they say life goes on.. I've had a few deleted before too and I felt only bad because friends have answered them... it's a once in a blue moon kind of experience for me. Because mostly I go on to answer and comment on others instead of starting some myself actively. I used to start discussions actively but nowadays, not many ideas..unless I have something to ask/say or share. Keep the discussions coming..
@zed_k4 (17627)
Your discussions are not that bad, bro..so keep them coming if you like to. Agrees, the search bar results are pretty much limited.. only on certain topics I find the results to be a lot.
@verptc (247)
It happened to me once but I did not care I still continue and not being affected by any deletion made by administrator. Provided you can share and give your opinion and post on the right track, why giving up. No retreat no surrender. My Lot is the best place to connect people with different issues and we are going to learn from them.We can correct and learn from our past mistakes ,avoid it as much as possible. Look always for the positive ones.
Well i dont think that i have violated the guideline so far but still some of my post which fell in these dreaded discussions were deleted ... I am not sure whether i will be able to continue to follow the guidelines for a long time maybe i will falter at some point and my discussions will get deleted but so far it has not hoping and i am keeping my fingers crossed for good luck
I've been a member for two weeks now so haven't had much chance to have a discussion deleted. I'm not even sure what the guidelines are. I read a lot of information when I first joined but there's so much to take in that I've already forgotten most of it! How annoying to go to the trouble of starting a discussion - or to comment on it - only to have it deleted.
@sunnycool (12737)
hi louise,every one does start like the way you did but make sure you go through the guidelines once again it would help you a great deal to avoid any violations while responding and coming with your own discussions .Its obvious that some learn from their mistakes.Happy mylotting
@danitykane (3192)
hi sunnycool, LOL. I'm not sure if I have any violations in the past. I wish I don't have. All of my started discussions are still here and I believe it didn't violate any guidelines at all. It is just sometimes I answer or respond to posts that are bound to be deleted. But it is really up to us if we will respond to topics that violated some rules. Although it is fine with me if some of my post got deleted as long as it was stated on the TOS or it did violate some guidelines. Happy Lotting!
@sunnycool (12737)
hi Danity,Most of the mylotters are really at ease by responding to others discussions---hence they would have a less number of deleted ones too compared to people like me who would love to attend views rather than making posts.We should try to sort out good ones inorder to avoi dloosing our posts.great day.
@kaylachan (4776)
So far I haven't had that problem. I've only been here four months though. So I'm not accounditing for anything. I have posted though in things that had been deleted and lost my posts. But, I've been more careful and looking around when posting and so far so good. kept all my posts. Now watch I'll jinx myself.
@sunnycool (12737)
2645 posts in Four months that really great Kayla ---i have joined this site six months back and if i gotto confess then i have violated every other guidelines intially ---so i was shocked to have the previous deleted---i could have searched for the same topic though.Its been more of a routine for me to loose some posts each day---admin is working harder to keep mylot tidy and i appreciate it.Great day.
hi sunnycool I have never broken the rulesI with my own discussions but sure have lost responses answering other discussions that I knew broke rules and I did try to warn the rule breaker to read the bloody blasted information and thus not break the rules. If you read enough to go three months without breaking a rule, go back and read the rest and not break any at all, how about that? sound good? or do you like breaking the rules, he he he?.I would bet you you could go a whole year without breaking one rule,the bet on?
@sunnycool (12737)
Nope Hatley---i dont think i broke the rule wantedly infact i was misled by the results displayed by ---the search column it didn't provide me with exact results when i searched for a particular keyword----you can have a look at the Owlwings box for the word----I came to know that---previous topic was covered over dozen times by others then how come it never displayed atleast one of them---I would have backed off then if i found even one of that kind.So its quiet evident that they got something else to sort out apart from other bugs.Coming to the bet its ON