Im Not racist but i respect older people!Is it a matter of black or white?!

@alinka (184)
Greece
I've recently watched a video on youtube that's about an incident happened in a bus betwen an 67 years old man and another,17years younger.It seams that the video became so popular in searches because of the nationality difference betwen them two.If you do a search on youtube for "67years old man" you will be able to watch it.As an idea,these two mans start an argument (with a racist subject)and the older man(Vietnam Tom,as he is a veteran) has an unexpected violent reaction at the other man's attitude.I think it's a very delicate subject to talk about.But i definitely belive that the younger man should had stopped this argument,as a mark of respect for himself and older people,no matter of the race.What i do find wrong is the comments people post under these videos and is sad that we're still talking about racism. Im really curious to know what you,myloters,think about this or what you would've did in this kind of situation?
@savypat (20246)
I am nonconfrontational so I would have avoided this and will even avoid this discussion, but I want to respond to you my friend. My only comment is that being old does not make you smarter or less prone to violence.
@alinka (184)
• Greece
Thank you very much and i will respect your point of view by not continuing the discussion.
they should just at least leave the old man alone and respect his race as we do have different races. of course old people tend to easily get irritated specially if talking about races. but i guess that the young guy also have an attitude problem and it just so happened that they both have an attitude problem thats why they crushed together
Being old does not give someone a pass on getting called out on their racism. That is not what respect looks like.