I want to go to a place called New Caledonia

I want to go there. Anyone here who have gone to that place? Tell me something about it. What are your experiences going there?
@maximax8 (27048)
I haven't yet been to New Caledonia but I do know where it is. I think that to get there you would have to go via Sydney and Auckland. It would have a French times tropical sort of feeling to it. I imagine it must be a bit similar to French Polynesia which I visited when I was 29 years old. I hope that you will be able to visit New Caledonia soon and will have an excellent time there.
wow. thanks for the info. have a good day. :)
Hi autumndreamer, Well, I haven't been there, but is it the place where Boys Over Flowers (the korean version of F4) shoot their vacation scene? If it is the same place, all I can say is... WOW. magnificent views, clear blue water, like a paradise island. Definitely a must-go. I only saw it on tv, but it looks worth going to.
yes you're right hun! that's the place. it's soo beautiful, right? i wanna go there with my future husband. haha.