Inboxdollars Paid Search Bar???

I have recently logged in to inboxdollars ( I usually just log in to shop since I click my 3 cent ads from my yahoo mail) And there is an option under my earnings for a paid search bar, I haven't been able to find a download link and this is the first I have heard of it. Has anyone else seen this and know what it's about? Thanks in advance for any help.
No. I havent seen that. I've been working with inboxdollars and received some checks, but I haven't seen anything on that yet. Maybe I'll have something in my email later today. I didn't this morning.
@drannhh (14680)
Thanks, francisco, for catching this and sorry that I didn't acknowledge a year ago! Hi crystaltears, and what a pretty user name.
@drannhh (14680)
It is documented on the support pages. They pay 50 cents for the download and then 1 cent per qualified search up to a maximum of 5 cents per day. Of course, Moola has been paying way more than that for searches although the payouts are random, but I guess we could collect from both. I have been with InboxDollars for years and earned quite a bit from them and do like the program despite the many changes.
@drannhh (14680)
Oh, here is the link: http://www.inboxdollars.com/toolbar/install Note that this is NOT my referral link, but rather the generic InboxDollars page where the download is located.
I just logged in to moola and see the seach and win bar on the left side, I never saw it before. I cashed out on moola when they had the downloadable search bar and I got all my money from it. thanks for reminding me about moola, which I rarely use anymore since they disabled the search bar
@drannhh (14680)
If you have the moola toolbar active I think you get more from the search. I got fifty cents twice in one day last week, but usually it is 1 cent or 10 cents. You are welcome. How are you liking Bux.to?
@bucklord (349)
I've never seen it. Sorry.
are you with Inbox?
@bucklord (349)
Yes I am. I've been a member for years.
• Marion, Kansas
I have not seen it, but you know, I already have so many search bars it is silly. I will probably do that one as well, though, as every penny adds up.
I would clean up your browser by only having one search bar, that way you can see more of your web pages, I only have the menu bar and the navigation toolbar on my firefox browser.
@teamrose (1499)
I registered at inboxdollars. So far no money. How do you get .03 cents from yahoo?
they send paid emails to your email address, most are about 2 to 3 cents, there are some more sites that pay well, check out my blog and pm me if have any questions
@Thoroughrob (11771)
I just went there and seen it. It has no details, so it must be something that will be coming up.
there is a download link on one of the bellow posts
You can search directly from the site now. No mor having to download tool bars:)
@Shar19 (8237)
I also belong to Inbox Dollars and I never even noticed the search bar before. That sounds like a great idea though - making some money for doing searches. I guess I need to pay better attention to that site.