What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

DO you have any?
@JessicaD (115)
Yes we always have plans on Thanksgiving, my husbands family has a huge get together every year. It starts around 11-12 and we don't get home till about 9-10 at night. They have a huge dinner and then play games and watch football.
@chance00 (3333)
I will visit my family in New jersey and eat everything in sight
We will be cooking in our brand new beautiful condo in Paradise....ie, Nokomis, Florida. Just the two of us but we like it that way.
@Poison_Girl (4164)
My family is going up to another family's house for dinner. We switch off every year. --- --- --- "I certainly think Britney Spears is the devil. The way she projects herself and the fact that she is so obviously vacuous. I think it's such a shame that she became so influential to very small children." -- MORRISSEY --- --- ---
@delina123 (2455)
I already had my Thanksgiving
NOt any
going home
@kgwat70 (13398)
Right now I am not sure but might be spending it with my sister and her boyfriend. My parents are going away to visit my brother and his family and I am not able to get off work to go there to be with all of them. How about you? Do you have plans?
@xtinelee (3379)
I don't celebrate Thanksgiving, so nope, no plans.
@gingerjo (170)
I am cooking at home