have you ever met a stranger, but feels like you've known the guy for long ?

Indonesia
I've met a guy on a train, he sat next to me in that train. When i look at him, it feels like i known him from somewhere. But i'm not really sure when or where i've met him. then i'm trying to make a conversation. I found out that he came from a town that even the name was strange to me. And he say that today is his very first day he ever leave his town. Isn't strange or what ? have you ever feel something like this ?
its like de ja vu' - its a certain thing or place or setting that repeated in your life but u cant remember when and where.
@sekhmetgb (462)
Hi, yes - I have met several people in the course of my life who I felt I had known forever. I sometimes wonder if maybe we have been alive before and we keep meeting the same people again because we have unfinished business with them. I dont believe that meeting people is random and therefore that would make some sort of sense. I am sure that these people have the same feeling about us as well, if they allow their feelings to come to the surface. Have you ever seen someone once only, maybe just in passing,and just known that you could love them forever?