Night mares are getting worse.

When tim is sleeping here with me I don't have any. But,when he is home which is rare these days. I will dream he is with another woman. I had a dream his sister made a female answer his cell phone. I drempt he was in bed with one woman and talking to me as well. I think these are dreams because he cheated in the past. Do you agree with me?
It definitely sounds to me like these dreams are either your subconscious telling you that you need to be careful. Otherwise, you are having these dreams because no matter how much you love and care for him, you don't trust him at all in your subconscious state of being. Either way, I don't think that there is a solution that I can offer to you that is going to be able to make these nightmares stop. I hope that you get a good night's sleep soon.
I have had a good nights sleep last nigth and the night before. It has been better since we had our talk. I have to learn to let go of the past inorder for this to stop. Thanks very much.
@whyaskq (7532)
There is this saying that you dream what you think in the day. Perhaps you were feeling insecured and is not able to let go of the insecurity. This insecurity enters the subconscious mind and end up in your sleep. Dreams are a way of telling you to let go and relax and be open.
I believe this is true because most of the time I am thinking of this past disgretion.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
Yes they are nightmares most likely due to the past of what you went thru. However, it could be also that your nightmares/dreams are trying to tell you something. Maybe he is back to his old ways. Have you told him about your nightmares or are you keepings them to yourself?
Hew knows about them we have talked about it. I only have these dreams when he sleeps at home. He was sleeping here with me most of the time. Now taht his car is in the shop he has no ride to and from my home. He is also too lazy to walk across town to my house. LOL
@dawnald (84147)
• Shingle Springs, California
Dreams are bases on what's in your mind, imho, so yeah, if he's cheated in the past, your mind hasn't totally gotten over the hurt would be my guess.
Your right I have not gotton over it. When I see him I see teh cheating man I was with in the past. This time I hope we can move passed it. he has now it is my turn. Thanks
@Shar19 (8236)
I really believe that once someone is cheated on then you will never fully trust that person again. Therefore, how can anyone stay with someone who has cheated on them? You will always be worrying that they will cheat again. I think you should find someone else who is worthy of you.
I have always thought like this as well. I always say once a cheater always a cheater. But,I know from my own life this is not true. I cheated when I was young. But,no one could get me to cheat now that I have grown up. Thank you.
@Mike4me (567)
yes, I do agree with you. It's because you haven't regain your trust to him fully. You see, he broke you trust butt trust is something you can earn. So he should earn that himself through time. And for you, you have to be strong and talk to him about how you feel so that he will understand you as well. Good luck!
We had a talk and we got a lot of things out. I just need more time to get over this one. Thank you.
@mesuaky (397)
i think your losing your trust on him... you have to get over this cause dreams are usually what are in your subconscious mind and if deep down in your mind this is bothering you one day this might become a cause for the two of you to have problem in your relationship. I suggest as beat this thing that is bothering your as early as now before things goes way out of hand.
I am working on this everyday. I just need more time and it will be passed me. thanks so much.
These dreams sound as if they have to do with some kind of insecurity that you have with him. So if he has cheated in the past this is where they are probably coming from. Make sure that you have a conversation with him and have him reassure you that was his past and there is no chance of it happening again. This is the only way you will be able to move beyond it.
Your right about this I am not over it at all. After reading this we did have a talk about it. he said it is not happening again and I need to lert it go and move on. I am trying to let go and live. Thanks very much.