(: A Night of BRs :)---------Thanks for the kind Participation of my Topics :)

I have gone so far with myLot-------------This is the time to give acknowledgement for all kind mylotters who participated my topics (Whether of quality or not) I have learned some important values in life with YOU. I may not write your names here but I am extending my warmest thanks for all of you who bear with me in this journey!!!! -----------I've learned that Patience is a Virtue. One of our reasons here is to earn. Mylot has a great contribution to us on how we value every cents we have in our pocket. When I joined myLot, I woke up to the truth that money should be allocated for a purpose in life. -----------The secret to stay happy is to Let Go!!!! And to be Faithful in HIM, to be faithful with GOD.... -----------And Love is unconditional. (thanks to all of you who have participated my topic which was figured in mylot digest feb. 25, 2010) I love mylot. I love you all here. I would always cherish all the good moments I've been here with you... This is maybe my last topic for the next days... but I will be back soon, and I will be always following every nice discussion here!!!! God bless you all!!!! Sincerely, primeaque86
Don't stay away too long . I have enjoyed our talks.Whatever you, Have fun.
Sure my friend.... I enjoyed much our talk... I learned many things from you---------and oh---------I would jump up in the air if you do me a favor.... I want to see you post even a single topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just did. It was about country music. It takes me a lot of time to post. I Need to either vent about, share, or ask something.
Oh sarah I am so late to be the first to response to it----but I will head there now!!!! I am so happy...
@neildc (17253)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
As I have told to one of my posts, myLot is here to listen to other members problems. myLot friends are those people in this community that listens to other members' problem even if some of us have really nothing that we can do about their problems. At least, we have someone to share our problems, there's someone here we know that always listens to every problems we have. What is the reason for you to be absent, if I may ask?
@neildc (17253)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
that's precisely what i was trying to point out, problems though not resolved here, are shared to us here, but we cannot share to our literally, friends. we are virtual friends here, but we can communicate more than our real friends in life. sometimes, you have problems with your spouse and you can't tell her but you can talk to mylot.
@neildc (17253)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
so, what's with Basilan? why are you going there?
Yes, that is it neil. we can communicate with our virtual friends here more than we do with our real friends. Though your help are not really tangible, but they are good enough to help us figure our out our next decision... Anyway, where heading there hopefully this end of the month for business-------Basilan City is in need of generator machines. Actually it's my first time to go there. I hope the place as safe as here.
hi primeaque86 thanks to you for your great discussions,you' do some really quality ones, which make it fun to respond to and help withour enjoyment here on mylot.right staying happy is sort of letting go And letting God. and my love to you and all my fellow mylotters is unconditional too. yay for mylot.
Thank you too hatley... I love you all here... thanks for your kind cooperation... without you, I could not stay long here... your warm friendship is the reason I am here on myLot...
@mysdianait (64058)
Wow! I am so thrilled to see who responded first here and I am absolutely certain that our prime is too
You are right diana
@pals101 (2011)
Good luck to you my friend... We will be waiting for your return.. stay good and don't change...^_^
Oh-----pals thank you. I am not leaving though-------I am just here!!!! I will follow you all the time as long as I am connected to internet.
@mysdianait (64058)
You have been so busy in these last few days and I have not even had the time to get to all your topics - but I will do so while you are away I am not going to ask why you will not be posting over the next few days because it is none of my business but whatever the reason, don't overdo it! If you take a break from posting it will give me (and probably others too) time to catch up and then when you are back you will have your work cut out for you. Have fun my friend!
Hi diana, I am not away---------hahahaha. I could afford to get away from this beautiful site. I would surely grieve from not seeing you here. Maybe I could not post a topic for a week or so--------but I will not overdo it. But I am just here. Everyday I will visit mylot to assure I will never miss some of your responses... and I won't miss some of the good topics posted by our good friends here. And my friend---------watch for my next topic soon-----------or I will PM you for a help, hahahaha........... God bless you diana!!!!