Could your kids smoke this in your home?

Many people smoke around thier young kids. Then the kids grow up and want to follow the parents example. Not all kids will follow this behavior I know. But,if they did choose this could they do this in your home? My sister who followed my mother is over 30 and still smokes in my moms home. She has asked her to stop many times. She is not going to stop at all. My mother no longer smokes this.
People are not supposed to smoke with their kids around.Last week i saw lady smoking with her baby around, she smokes and with the same dirty hand she took cookies and gave it to her baby. Kids because of curiosity they may get attracted and later on get addicted to these kind of things easily. No matter what people should smoke with their kids around.
@EvrWonder (3577)
This is disgusting! The second hand and third hand smoke is just as harmless. Even if it is simply on cloths or hands it is still toxic and by giving the child a cookie with the same smelly hand she was just smoking with is basically poisoning her child. Dumb! Smokers, and no offense to anyone but seem to be the most dense at times. No forethought of others, at all for the most part. Not all but a large majority. When people try to pet my dog, who have smoke on their hands, she just blows them off. She hates smoke.
@dawnald (84126)
• Shingle Springs, California
Seems pretty disrespectful to me. Your mom should put her foot down. She has a right to make that kind of rule in her own home.
@TheWebGuy (244)
Interesting. I have actually read about a lot of studies that have a much higher percentage of smoker's kids who wind up smoking than non-smoker's kids. I think it will be more likely of a chance that the kid's will smoke if they do grow up around it. Also, it obviously is getting into their body with second hand smoke which is pretty bad for anyone, and mostly children. People can do whatever they want, but it isn't the best thing to do.