My neighbor is very rude I think

Mike cooks boiled eggs everyday and it stinks so I open up my front door. This si the only way to get air if from my windows to rid the smell. My neighbor came to my house because the smell of eggs was all in her house. But,she had the nerve to spray air spray in my apartment. her house is the house everyone goes to smoke at. Her house reaks of this as well as the hall way. I can't wait to talk to her when she is smoking again. I will light up an incent and put it by her door. The nerve of some people. Would this be rude to you or is it just me?
@EvrWonder (3580)
This is rude on behalf of your neighbor. I am surprised to read of this incident, especially since her place reeks of smoke because everyone smokes there. I would of been upset to say the least. Is there management on site? I feel that the actions of your neighbor is lack of respect for sure but borderline harassment. I wouldn't put up with it. I would continue to open the front door to let the air in and also to go out. Too bad for the neighbor. You can cook whatever you want. Opening your door for air transfer is minor and am sure that the odor doesn't linger that long.
No the smell goes away fast once the door is opened. I know Mike felt really bad to see her do this as well.
@EvrWonder (3580)
I guess he probably did. Sorry to hear that you have such an annoying neighbor. Like I get all sorts of smells from my neighbors and some which are basically a source from what is an illegal substance but whatever. It goes away. Sometimes people just look for something to complain about, have you ever noticed that? I have and couldn't help but notice that they don't have much of a life either but putting their nose in other peoples business, far too often than not. I hope that she settles down a bit. I would continue to cook the eggs. Regardless.
He did not make the eggs today. I hope he will not let her stop his diet as well. I will talk to him when he gets in. Thanks
@amybrezik (2123)
I do think this is very rude. And I do understand why you want to put incense by her door and make a point with the smoking smell. I smoke, and it can stink so I completely understand. Do you want to sink to her level though? Good luck with her, maybe it's time to move apartments.
@amybrezik (2123)
I smoke marborlos though, not the other!
I will not be sinking to her level at all. I will just stay to myself and hope she learns to do the same. I will not be opening my door to her in the mornings any more either. She can go have coffee else where.
@BlueAngelRS (2901)
I would definatly think that this is rude of your neighbor to do....I'm a smoker myself so if someone had a complaint I would be willing to listen but not just go over to someone elses place and start spraying because of something cooking smelling.....I'm a smoker and the smoke is harsh it itself I use alot of air freshner or candles at my home when my doors cannot be open because of weather being too cold.....HappyMylotting....
I am so laughing right now. I thought you meant the trees as well. Thanks very much
@lelin1123 (15647)
• Puerto Rico
This is very rude and she had no business at all spraying anything in your home. If the smell bothered her she should have been spraying only in her house. Some people need to learn what they are allowed to do when it comes to their neighbors. What did you say or do? I would have been screaming at her to get the $%#& out of my house with that spray.
I just turned around and looked at her. I could not believe what she had done to me. She ruined any friendship we had when she did this. I will speak to her about it as well. We may never speak again after this as well.
@Niah1976 (733)
oh yes she is rude. there are many neighbors like that so just don't mind em at all. here in my place all kinds of monsters are here but i don't mind em. i don't get affected but i always pray for em.
I have made up my mind to stay clear away from her. We can say hi and bye for all I care. Thanks
@bounce58 (17552)
I think she crossed a line when she started spraying in your house. And that's very rude. I guess her nose is so immuned to the smell of smoke that she herself does not recognize the she is also stinking up the place. I hope you raise another discussion after you put up incense candles the next time she smokes. Goodluck.
My neighbor just told me the police was knocking on doors on the tenth floor yesterday. People are complaining about the smell going inot their homes. I guess I will start to complain as well.
• Marion, Kansas
I agree, she is definitely rude. I would be afraid of her smoke clinging to me and seeping through the walls. That must be awful. I imagine you both pay your rent and you both are entitled to your privacy.
I have never done anything to her like this. I want now to knock on her door and ask for my shoppping cart and leave her alone after this. I never plan to go back to her house though.
That is very rude actually to spray something in your apartment. I love the insent idea though!
I personally might spray air freshener in my own apartment and I might even spray a little bit of it in the hallway, but I would never have the nerve to take my air freshener into someone else's apartment and spray it in their space. This is not just rude, it really is inconsiderate because there are some people that are allergic to aerosol air fresheners. Now, I wouldn't fight back with them by burning incense in front of their apartment, I might just report it to the landlord and say that they were tresspassing on your space. I hope that things work out between yourself and the neighbor.
@Java09 (3086)
I do think that's very rude.Your neighbor probably don't want to admit that their apartment is the one that stinks.Maybe she has nothing better to do but be rude to you.I used to live in an apartment building and there was someone down the hall from me that was a terrible cook.They always stunk up the whole buildiing,she either burned something or cooked all these stinky cabbage meals because she was Irish.I remember her stinking up the whole building.
thats really an annoying neighbor and i dont wish to have such nearby or i might be always in trouble. i guess they need to move out to the place where its very private and that houses are far from each so they cant smell nor hear any from their neighbor. but then just ignore it but if they already do something that might hut any of your family physically then that would be it, try to do some action.
@hanah87 (1846)
Yes, like you said, your neighbor is very rude. I hate a neighbor like that because i have one too.Not only thye parent but their children are also rude like their parent.Can you feel how i feel?
@junmae (1562)
Most neighbors are really rude. Just like mine, when we used to have a dog, our neighbors keep on complaining because it always barks during at night. Also, the stool of the dogs are smelling inside there house that's why they cant eat well. So my mom gave away our dog because she doesnt want to argue with them. After a week, our neighbor who complains always had a dog now, her dog always stayed at our backyards and even eat my mom's plants. So my mom got annoyed and complain it in the organization in our place. But our neighbor keep on denying and even blame my mom why his dog is sick. Unfortunately, my other neighbors also complain about the dog so also gave it away.
@madteaparty (2765)
• Japan
The thing that took more my attention was not what your neighbour does, but that you say that boiled eggs stink... how do you make something you only need boiling water to prepare stink? Maybe in some countries boiled eggs are prepared in a way that I still don`t know Ok, apart from that _sorry, I really feel curious, hope not to offend_, I think that it is very rude to do what your neighbour does, as everyone`s house is a private place. I would be very offended too in your same situation