When will be the deadline of filing a tax return?

So, when will be the deadline of our tax return in the U.S. here? I just want to keep track of the deadline, since I haven't finished mine yet. I just want to push my account, who is also my friend to make it done ASAP!
@rosegardens (3044)
April 15 is the deadline for filing taxes in the US. You may even qualify for an extension if you need one, but you need to contact the IRS for that information. Happy MYlotting!
Thanks a lot, that mean I still got a month or a little bit longer than a month to file a tax return.
@kittenclaus (1394)
I think it has always been April 15. I always file as soon as I get my w2's. You can always ask for an extention although I think there may be fees involved. You might want to check on that because I'm not sure. Good luck, I hope you make that deadline. You still have some time.
This is the first year that my husband and I have actually filed on time. The deadline is April 15th. This year my husband and I were able to get help from AARP (they usually only help the elderly, but this year they also help Veterans, and my husband is a Veteran). Best of luck to you.
@laglen (19782)
The deadline is ALWAYS 11:59 pm on April 15th. It must be postmarked by this time.