Does Fire Fox Work Differently On Windows 7 THan Other OS's

I used to browse the web buy opening a new browser in firefox when I wanted to view multiple websites in previous operating systems and switch sites by clicking the new browser on the bottom of the page taskbar. In Windows 7 If you try to do this all my Firefox browsers get clumped together in the task bar and I have to fist click the browser then go through the group and click the site, so I have been just opening new tabs instead and changing tabs to navigate sites, works fine. But sometimes I turn a tab somehow into a new taskbar Icon and then can't turn it back into a tab, so I then have to close the taskbar Icon and reopen a new tab for that site. How do you turn the Multiple taskbar firefoxes that are opened back into tabs, or can you only turn tabs into taskbar Icons?
@daeckardt (6245)
I have had that happen to me before and what I do is pull the new window to where I can see the window with all the tabs then I drag the tab on the new window to where I want it on the old window. Does that make sense?
if you made sense out of my discussion then I will make sense out of yours, I didn't think anyone would follow it after I read the thing, thanks for the help.
@JJ4Ever (4696)
I haven't noticed any difference between using FireFox in Windows Vista and Windows 7. I have also used FireFox in Windows XP, I think. FireFox is really good for any operating system because it stays up to date. I know I always have updates to download to keep the Internet browser going. I hope that you find all your issues worked out in FireFox.
• Hungary
Windows 7 is great but I have some slowly problem on Firefox.But i like it.