I want to try this out

I just don't want to buy it to try it. My neighbor bought this last month for us to try. I have not tasted it yet. By now I don't want any of it anymore. I will ask her if she liked it though. I don't like eating stuff others had kids in already. Have you had this yet? What do you think of it? Is it like peanut butter?
@cream97 (29166)
I have heard of this product. It is said to have a nutty flavor and is very mild. I would like to try this too. I think that it tastes similar to peanut butter but it just has a more sweet nuttier flavor to it. It is also good for your health too. Here are two links that will tell you more about Nutella and it nutrition facts. http://www.nutellausa.com/nutrition.htm http://www.nutellausa.com/nutrition-facts.htm
It's chocolate!! and it's YUMMY!! Well, I wouldn't eat the neighbor's share, but I'll get my own.. I recently just bought a huge bottle and I've been eating it with bread and biscuits and just dipping a spoon in it and eating it by itself.. It is yummy! If you like chocolate, you'll love this!!
I recently have been trying to eat healthier and cutting out a lot of meat in my diet...limiting what meat I consume big time..and have heard of Nutella from some vegetarian friends who say it's where they get a lot of their protein. I want to try it too!!
@ShepherdSpy (8562)
• Omagh, Northern Ireland
If you enjoy chocolate with nuts in,then that's exactly what you're getting here -a jar of chocolate/hazelnut spread with no bits in it! I like it,but don't buy it that often..Now,If You were wanting a recommendation for MARMITE...
@ElicBxn (60895)
I'm not a big fan of nuts, and its not the same as peanut butter - but the chocolate goes a LONG way to get around the nut taste of it. Now, if you LIKE nuts, you will probably like it.
@webeishere (36353)
What stuff? No idea what you're talking about here. As always..... HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~