Do you wash small loads of clothes?

I have a small load to wash being I am home in pj's most days. I don't have a lot to wash. But I hate to wash and waste water. I don't pay for the water but that does not matter. I find I get my daughter's clothes to add to my load. But she won't even hang them up. So I will not be washing her clothes.
@lelin1123 (15647)
• Puerto Rico
No I don't wash small loads of laundry because I don't want to waste water. I have to pay for my water. Plus I never really have a small load to do with three adults and one child in the household. I also try to limit my washing clothes to twice a week only to save on water consumation.
yes I can see your big loads now. Thanks
@dawnald (84109)
• Shingle Springs, California
My loads are pretty full. Only exception really is when I have something with blood on it... It goes in right away while it's wet so that it won't stain.
Thats good to do.
@cher913 (25897)
i dont like to do small loads because it wastes water and electricity. i generally wait til i have a full load before i wash anything. around here, i dont have to wait too long!
I never thought about the electric bill. Thanks
once in a while I will run a small load usually on an emergency basis like you need a certain garment fast or someone got sick.
I wash clothes when the laundry basket is full. I sort same colors together, small pieces in the net bag. I load the machine accordingly - as in - all my daughter's clothes now, then all my husband's next, then it will be all of my clothes. I do not mix our clothes together. I wash separately also the bedsheets and table cloth. Towels and hand wipes (towels). All washed accdg to category LOL.
@whyaskq (7553)
I handwash my clothes, and so I prefer small load, otherwise I would find it too overwhelming. I do not use the washing machine, reason is to save water.
I will do small loads once in awhile but you are right it is kinda of a waste. I do not pay the water bill here either however I do pay the electric and my bill will start getting high again because summer is right around the corner. For me I try to go around the house and find items to wash such as towels and sheets if I feel the load is too small. If there is nothing to really wash I just go ahead and do it. Nice topic and happy mylotting to you friend.
@myfb2009 (8307)
Since i have a little child at home, i never have the chance to see a small load to wash nowadays. I always had a big load to wash everyday. If i got the chance to have a small load, i will of course wait until i have a big load, before i wash them. Because i want to save on washing detergent and electricity as well. Well, everything becomes expensive nowadays, so better try to save as much as possible even in our daily expenses.