how many people can you really reply on

this was brought up at my house, talking how many people can you really reply on or count on to be there for you and do right by you? myself i can count on more friends then family. (my side) i can count on my in laws pretty well. but as far as others i dont count on too many people, been too many times i asked for help and people was too busy, when my best friend dropped what he was doing so many times to be here for me. nothing what people do surpise me, its like wow. so how many can you count on to help you or to do right by you
@JenInTN (27565)
Honestly..I don't "depend" on anyone. I learned a long time ago that those people are few an far between. I would like to be able to but I just can't.
@redhotpogo (4419)
reply on?
@lelin1123 (15644)
• Puerto Rico
I can probably only count on maybe three people in my life, that I could rely on if I was in trouble. None though for money at this time. My parents I could rely on for shelter, mental and physical help plus food if necessary. My boyfriend I could also rely on for the same things. I have to rely on myself for money because no one at this time could be there for me. The funny thing is I'm there for at least six people when it comes to money, mental and physical help and if hungry there is food in my house to eat.
I know some of my friends are the type that are good friends, but you cant count on them for anything. I also have friends who I can always count on for most things, but know what not to ask them for. I have a few amazing people who I can defiantly count on for anything, anytime, any day, no matter what they will do there best to help me out. I would say I have 10 people I can truly count on.