Discussions how much can you devulge you Mind Out?If there is NO RESPONSE?

@umit_umit (1988)
How many discussions can your mind find out?what you do if there is no response to your discussions!what we should write!how far we can write!If there is no response and if there is,so liitle amount of money is seen on the chart?are you not disheartened?
Hello Umit. That sometimes happens to me, sometimes I get more than 50 responses, sometimes I get only 4. I don't really feel bad about it though, I can always talk about other things if nobody's in the mood to discuss my interest. :) Also, we earn through the responses we make, not through the replies we get, so not getting responses is not really a problem. It's funny too that I don't usually get disheartened by not receiving a lot of comments to my discussion. It actually makes me more talkative to those who reply hence a longer post for me! :)
@umit_umit (1988)
Dear lot friend,Hi,ok what all discussions we make,do we get something?and if anybody give response we dont get anything?and then we get if we respond to anyone is it like that?
Hello again Umit! I've read through a lot of discussions and read that we earn credit from our own efforts. :) So yes, we don't necessarily earn from the discussions we make UNLESS we are active in it and give quality replies and such. That way we earn through our discussions by way of our replies. :) Based from the discussions I've read, we don't earn anything for the replies of others, only from the ones we make.
@umit_umit (1988)
true friend!well response you give and get good response!
I don't actually focus on earning here in mylot though it's one of my purpose in joining. Some discussions I started were good enough to have more than 50 responses but few got only 4 replies. I don't mind it at all, what's most important for me is the enjoyment & excitement I experience whenever I receive notifications from mylot, comments from my friends and responses from different people around the globe...I love what I'm doing.
@umit_umit (1988)
well the purpose is some what mix we want to earn also and want to give good response and diccussions!
@owlwings (37713)
• Cambridge, England
Think less about earning and concentrate on giving good quality. That is what MyLot is about.
@umit_umit (1988)
its true leave about earning,and we should be more bright in making the discussions!