can I speak to your mummy please

I think I must have a young voice because once a week I get a telephone call and they ask if they can speak to mummy please. Does anyone else have this and what do you reply to it? I have been saying Hi I am the Mummy or Mummy speaking but you can feel the embarassement of the other person coming over the phone so I would love another way of saying it is me. Any ideas out there? Mind you it has come in once or twice when I have had cold callers calling and say mummy isnt here but then I think I will have a knock on the door where they have reported me for leaving a child on their own lol.
• Estonia
Unfortunately I can't think of any other ways for introducing yourself. In my case, there is an opposite problem (if I can really call it a problem): a couple of years ago, when I wasn't yet an adult, my voice has become more mature. It was quite similar to a grown up men's voice, but I was like 16 or 17 back then. Sometimes there were calls from some institutions, they want to speak to my dad, but they thought I am the dad. It's funny, because sometimes, when the father didn't have time or willing to talk to the callers or answer the stupid questions during the phone surveys, he let me to talk to these people. It was quite funny and stuff.
@hvedra (1623)
Ah, let them report you. You are merely speaking the truth about mummy not being there. I used to get it with people at the door when I first moved in here. I was 22 but looked younger. They'd ask if they would speak to my mother and I'd say "if you like" and stand and stare at them. If they asked me to fetch her I'd say "you fetch her she lives fifteen miles away!".
hi thank you I like that one.