Eat (Chew) the grape seeds, DO NOT throw them!? why

Germany
the grapes on my table now! - i wish seedless grapes are as much heavily packed with anti-oxidants as its counterpart.
I am munching on grapes while typing this and having an uncomfortable time chewing the seeds! I want to to throw them but then...When you eat grapes and throw the seeds, you must think twice. The seeds contain high concentrations of Vitamin E, flavonoids, lenoleic acid, and OPCs (oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes) - have been touted as powerful anti-oxidants. Anti-oxidants are substances that destroy free radicals- harmful compounds in the body that damage DNA. This is vital to fight or better still to avoid diabetes, heart attack and cancer. Wow! is that not wonderful to know? How about you? do you prefer to buy the seedless grapes and not be bothered with the seeds? or choose the ones with seeds for its anti-oxidant contents?