Clockpay.net - almost scam

@Jargoness (1193)
Israel
I don't know how many of you are registered and still click on that site.. especially after they lifted the min payout to $2. Anyway, according to PTC-Investigations, a member of Clockpay tried to cashout with Liberty Reserve (there's no minimum with that), but was "welcomed" by a weird message: "Dear member, your free membership has expired! Please upgrade, it's convenient etc. etc.! But don't worry, your account is not lost! You can keep clicking!" Keep clicking until you finally upgrade? No thanks. Did any of you get that message as well?
@kingparker (9698)
You are scaring me now, because I am still active on that website. In that case, I should cease all my activities at clockpay.net.
@Jargoness (1193)
• Israel
I'd recommended, yes.. It's a real pity, cause they started quite good, no min payout etc.. Meh.
@monouu (2612)
I don't get that upgrade message and I've been paid for about 5 times from Clockpay. Everything seem good and I only request payout when I've at least $0.10 because LR take at least $0.01 fee and not really worth to cashout with just 2 cents. However if I'm required to upgrade I'm not going to do that, I hate force upgrade.
Thank you for this. I have just joined the website, and now I am seriously considering cancelling the account.
@drannhh (15078)
I cannot remember why I ever signed up there, but the first time I used it the place just did not feel right, and I canceled. Good thing, I guess. It just seemed flaky.
@gusto84 (237)
And that's not all , i started to recieve emails from LibertyReserve that my account has been blocked for several attempts to access it with wrong password ... And this message i started to recive since i gave my user to the clockpay for my 2 payouts from them ...
@Jargoness (1193)
• Israel
Hmm.. I received those emails as well, but I didn't even have a LR account That's phishing, beware of that.
@Jargoness (1193)
• Israel
Mozilla saves our lives
They used to pay me when although it was a long time ago, minimum cashout back then is only $0.01 , but now.. well.. its been months