God Does Not Deserve Credit For Everything

@gewcew23 (8011)
I do not know about you but I am sick of hearing how God is responsible for everything good that happens in this world. It is like humans have no role in the matter. When one human helps out any other human, that is one human helping out another human, this deity you keep thanking had nothing to do with it. Instead of thanking God thank a human every now and then.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
hell yea God does deserve all the credits for everything that happen for us or around us.i could never be sick of hearing about God or to hear about how he is responsible for everything good that happens in the world...God is the one who made/create us to i give glorious thanks to him for Life and my Loving friends and Family who believe and worship him.i don't see how anyone could talk so mean about his/her creator....that he doesn't deserve the credits for things....if there weren't no God there's wouldn't be no US...not Earth....no NOTHING...instead of being so ungrateful we all should be thankful and show love towards everything that he do for us.
@gewcew23 (8011)
....if there weren't no God there's wouldn't be no US...not Earth....no NOTHING Sorry to say God did not create any of that, well maybe he created nothing, but beyond that he had no responsibility.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
I am really sorry for you...you need good spiritual guidance. you listen up God made everything...US,the Earth,The ANIMALS and EVERYTHING you see around you.....i am pretty much sure you didn't create your damn-self....oh well maybe you did fall from the SKY....the SKY that god made.. etc..i realize you are from a country of a family who don't know God and never been taught about GOD that's why your so ignorant. my last word to you is may god have mercy on your SOUL!!!
@gewcew23 (8011)
I am really sorry for you, you need a good science guidance. You listen up God made nothing, US,the Earth,The ANIMALS and Nothing you see around you. You are right about something I did not create myself, my parent did that for me. Well may Nog have mercy on your Zoul.
@hofferp (4739)
I thank human beings for the nice things they do all the time and I thank God. Why does it have to be one or the other, why not both?
@Ravenladyj (22937)
IMO for those who do believe in God, YES it CAN be both...but sadly so often (in my experience) its not...I've known so many ppl who thnk ONLY God should get the credit ya know...But sure it can be both..
@barehugs (8986)
The problem here is the popular belief that's encouraged by Organized Religion, (for their own purposes)- that God is a Separate Being who sits on a cloud, high up above the sky, in Heaven. Nothing could be further from the truth! God is Inclusive! He is pure Energy, and the Spirit of Everything in this world, including Humanity. When you thank a fellow Human you are by default, thanking the Spirit of God which resides in everyone. Humanity can never be separate, or separated, from God, because we are God's Children! "Children of God!"
@Ravenladyj (22937)
OMFG!!! YOU ARE SO RIGHT!! I get so sick of it myself..I've been thruogh some VERY traumatic things in my life goin way back to my childhood and when some of it comes up in conversation I've had ppl (even here at the Lot) tell me I should "thank God" for getting me through or giving me the strength to get through etc and i have to say that it ticks me off to no end..cause I GOT ME THROUGH!!! with HARD WORK, DETERMIATION and so on...no higher power did it for me.....IT WAS ME (with the help of my loved ones of course).....So NO I will NOT thank some god...I THANK MYSELF AND THE ONES WHO LOVE ME AND CARE...
@bestboy19 (5482)
"I THANK MYSELF AND THE ONES WHO LOVE ME AND CARE.." God loves you and cares, so you should be thanking Him too.
@gewcew23 (8011)
Thanks should only go to those that deserve it.
@madteaparty (2763)
• Japan
You're right, human actions are only done and decided by humans, so it's pointless to credit some deity, from any religion. That god doesn't deserve credit for anything, humans do.
@gewcew23 (8011)
Yeap yeap yahoo!
god has nothing to do with whats happening on earth though he created all. its still people who make their own life since they have mind to think and heart to feel, thats why god make every people complete. calamity and other natural disaster is part of the world changes like the formation of rocks under the earth and etc. god is watching us and help us along the way, only if we ask and prayed though people tend to blame god than ask for help, support and guidance that we can fight all troubles in life.
@bird123 (10486)
Picky, picky, picky. Since God created it all including those nice helpful people,it never hurts to say thanks.Let's also look at the larger picture.Let's also thank God for the adversity and challenges in our lives which make us stronger and teach us so many lessons.Hey, let's spread the thanks around. Thanks for starting this discussion. Hey, thanks to every single person in the world. This world just couldn't be the same without you!!!This world is truly a work of art. It is a real MASTERPIECE!!
@jrocas05 (114)
If this is your way of making a big scene in mylot, well, it is working! but, I have to say this is pathetic. God, takes credit for everything. on top of everything that is happening around the globe,crisis and all, it is definitely a miracle if someone helps someone. SO, yeah! GOD DID THAT MIRACLE! Don't you ask yourself how have you lived for years and dogs lives for 7 to 10 years if they are lucky? YOU should be thanking GOD everyday, every minute, every second, HE could just change your luck anytime pal.
@gewcew23 (8011)
You call me pathetic yet you ask me why dogs live 7 to 10 years compared to how long humans live.
@jrocas05 (114)
that's a analogy, a metaphor! HAHAHHAHA! you need God more! AHAHHAHA ask God for a brain! ahahahaha
@cybersoft01 (1287)
Well, God is responsible for everything that happens in this world. We humans have no role in the matter because we are mere puppets manipulated by the God almighty. When one human helps out any other human, that is god sending one human to this other human. Why don't you understand this simple logic?
@gewcew23 (8011)
You actually want to lecture me in logic, when you are telling me that we are just puppets. Well if we are just puppets, then God is responsible for everything, good and bad.
@cybersoft01 (1287)