Its good to have goals?

@laglen (19782)
But omg! An obese mother in the US is trying to put on weight in order to become the world's fattest woman. http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/1027360/woman-aims-to-become-worlds-fattest You have to read the story, wow. I don't even know what to say. $815 a week for groceries? I feed 4 people and 4 dogs on about $100 a week and I thought that was ridiculous. How much d you spend? What do you think of her goal to reach 1000 pounds?
O M G - just how insane is this woman. Apart from the obvious health risks and the financial costs involved, I can't believe anyone would really, truly and genuinely want to hold the title of fattest woman in the world.
@laglen (19782)
That just can't be comfortable. I dont understand my self but maybe she thinks thats all she can do!
Ridiculous... My goal is to slim down... She spend to much money. but that is life.. People are different from each other.
@laglen (19782)
people are definitely different
@lowloy (316)
This sounds like depression and a feeling of being all alone. Putting weight on too fast just like taking weight off too fast calls for medical concerns. It is not right to judge, so my food and bills remain private, but if brought out in public by this lady then it is right to judge. If she did not want others to know and someone else made this public then it is not right to judge have concern instead.
@laglen (19782)
I do think there is still cause for concern. It is a question of if a person has a right to do that to themselves and I think they do.
@marsha32 (6688)
sounds like stupidity to me....and very unhealthy as well! Why take the chance of killing yourself and your children no longer having their mother? I spend about the same as you. There are 3 of us here, but most nights we have at least one extra eating. Right now we don't have any pets...can't have them here :( Marsha
@laglen (19782)
I think there are most likely mental issues at play here.