matrixmails pay you late??

@barma10 (166)
Hello friend still i have not join in this legitimate site but already i come to know that this site will grant the payment you for writing reviews after a lot of weeks.So we need to hold our patience for a long time.obviously they will pay but it is the waiting time making me annoying..do you know about it??
@Trykro (241)
This is one of the oldest sites in the industry and it always pays in time. For now they have three payments periods per month and they are planning to go for the instant payments in the near future - so, don't be so doubtful about your payment, it will not take more then ten days(the payments periods are: 8th-10th, 18th-20th and 28th-30th of each month). My last payment from Matrixmails was on the 10th of January 2010 and I have asked for it on The 5th of January 2010. I hope my answer was useful to you.
@barma10 (166)
yes friend definitely your suggestion is going will benefit us...i am also willing to know one thing that recently i come to know that the writing section of matrixmail is stopped its dealing...do you know anything about this please let us know ...waiting for your information
They have been around since 2002...I have never had any issues with my payments from them. I guess I don't mind waiting since I know they pay.
@barma10 (166)
yes friend it is a paying and trustworthy.that is why i am thinking to join this and should wait whatever the number of days are.
@bucklord (349)
I have always been paid on time by them. I've received at least 10 payments, and none of them have ever been late. It is one of my favorite sites.