I Don't Normally Laugh At Other Peoples' Misfortune BUT..

@Janey1966 (24127)
Carlisle, England
I couldn't help myself with this selection of "Best Fails of 2009." There are some really stupid people out there that just can't help themselves trying out silly stunts on their bikes and motorbikes (amongst other things) and please let me know what your favourite clip was in this selection. Mine would have to be clips of a horse then another one of a dog getting their own back on silly people who really should know better! You will see what I mean when you watch it. Hope it makes you laugh anyway and apologies to anyone who has seen this compilation already, elsewhere on the web. http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/dc6d7c3bcc/best-fails-of-2009?rel=player
@ElicBxn (60185)
There were a couple of them that had me laughing, the one where the warehouse falling in had me busting one, felt bad about the cat getting kicked and landing on the camera - didn't feel bad about the guy holding the camera tho...
@Janey1966 (24127)
• Carlisle, England
Yes, I felt the same way about the cat as well but the guy got his "just desserts" haha...just like the horse kicking out and the dog ensuring his owner(?) fell in the water.
@Janey1966 (24127)
• Carlisle, England
Don't forget to check out the cat that likes to jump in and out of HUGE boxes. It's on the same page of the video link. Had me in stitches because it was such a cute, tubby cat with a fabulous expression on its face the whole time.
@ElicBxn (60185)
don't think the dog pushed him or anything, he was trying to nudge the dog into the water and slipped - he had that one coming!
@fattymc (141)
I love laughing at other people's misfortune when it's like this, just like this site: http://failblog.org It's a great site full of fail. Check it out. My favourite is the door one. Why would anybody build a door of such poor quality?
@Janey1966 (24127)
• Carlisle, England
Haha! I've no idea my friend. Sometimes you wonder if these "stunts" are stagemanaged, do you know what I mean? We have a programme in the UK called "You've Been Framed!" and it got to the stage where I just couldn't watch it any more for that very reason...probably because the people submitting the videos got cash from the TV channel for doing so. Mmm, can't help be cynical about that lol.
@BarBaraPrz (18071)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Those are pretty funny.
@Janey1966 (24127)
• Carlisle, England
Thanks for posting!
@mr_pearl (5037)
Well... Janey.. Thank you for providing us with that link... I really loved that video.. There are so many funny moments in it, where I couldn't control laughing loudly.. At a few moments, I was like, 'Oh, that must have hurt badly...' LOL... Great video!! Please do post more such stuff, if you find any... Have a good time!
@Janey1966 (24127)
• Carlisle, England
Thank you so much! I'm glad you like the video. In actual fact I have a Firefox add-on called StumbleUpon and that's how I came across it. I'm unsure if it can be downloaded onto other browsers but I don't see why not my friend. In the meantime, if I "stumble upon" any more I shall post them. Thanks again.
@mr_pearl (5037)
Well... I hope you'll find more such links... I am searching too, on the youtube now... LOL... Thank you again!!! Have a nice time!!
@zed_k4 (17633)
That's hilarious! LOL.. I don't know if you have it there in the US, this program called Just for Laughs.. it's popular in Singapore, which originates from Canada. I can laugh like crazy for their antics. Not misfortunes, but close... mini misfortunes perhaps.
@Janey1966 (24127)
• Carlisle, England
Well I'm from the UK my friend and we just have that "You've Been Framed!" which used to be brilliant but isn't anymore lol. Thanks for responding.
@zed_k4 (17633)
Ah... same concept then.. that's so cool.. You are so welcome, Janey..
@dawnald (84157)
• Shingle Springs, California
The lamp post. Who would have thought a lamp post would break on you? They just don't make them like they used to!!!
@Janey1966 (24127)
• Carlisle, England
Haha! I know what you mean...it did snap rather TOO easily didn't it. I hope he complained about it...I know I would (you know what I'm like) lol.
@sk66rc (4262)
This reminds me of saying I've heard. "Everything's funny till happens to you. Then it's freaking hilarious!" Hope nobody in these videos got seriously hurt & I do have to admit, they were funny. Nothing as bad as these videos but I've been known to make some stupid mistakes & others had a good, hardy laugh at my expense. It was all good, though...
@Janey1966 (24127)
• Carlisle, England
I suppose we can all identify with it as many of us are accident-prone anyway...me included...but maybe not to that extent which is probably why I found the video so entertaining! "What? People more accident-prone than me? Never!" Haha!
@BarBaraPrz (18071)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
My favorites are: the one where the tow-motor drove into the corner of shelving and the entire warehouse pretty much fell on top of him, and the hockey player getting his jersey stuck between the plexiglas panels after being checked into the boards.
@Janey1966 (24127)
• Carlisle, England
Yes, I like those two as well...the hockey player looked a tad embarrassed didn't he? That would happen to me if I played such a game..so accident prone!