to make friends or make money?

@fianne (1059)
me, both...
@ossie16d (11834)
If you are talking about myLot, then I am here to make friends as well as learn about other cultures and customs. The money we earn is a bonus and will be handy of course, but if I didn't enjoy it here, then the money would not keep me coming back. In real life, I prefer to make friends because money cannot replace friendship, nor will it give you health or support.
@unknownname (1084)
if ur mean here ....i prefer to make friend and enjoying discuss with ur all(members) ...i can see different thinking, personality, hobby, ambbition n many more....so i enjoying here to know about ur all (member)...:)...if i received money from here ...it's was bonus to me ..:)
me too
@kutchi (12335)
• Pakistan
For both
@Brianus77 (912)
• Czech Republic
make money
worry abt friends 1st, then $.. :D
@xtinelee (3379)
For me, for mylot.com it's make money. For reality, it's both I guess.
@devilangelo (4528)
im here for friends , fun n money :)
@_Deatiny_ (614)
I am assuming this is with mylot? Anyway, yeah, I am here for both friends and money - I need a bit of extra cash, and thought why not just wasting my time really...too bad if its a scam...and I have no real friends, so it's really great to be able to write messages to and from people on here that are nice and caring, like yourself!
@hinaomar (1427)
• Pakistan
i am here to make money and to make friends both.
to make friends
@kendi10 (1032)
to make friends
both are important
@Amanda_NZ (125)
• Lexington, North Carolina
I am not sure what your question is..however I will answer as I perceive your question.. If you are going to make money especially with MLM, networking etc on or off line you need to make a connection or develope a friendship with people first. People will join your biz op when you have a report with them and believe that you will be there for them. Think of the times you have joined something and how long you have stayed with it or soon given up.. I reckon the reason you left was the support or connection with the person you were joining was not there they did not care about you - while on the other hand the reason you stayed with it was because you had the support, you could call on them with questions, they were there cheering in your corner for you to succeed.