Is Businessmails PTR a scam or not?

I joined Businessmails, a PTR/PTC site, and their minimum payout is just $1,000. I just reached today $1,183.00 and thier button for payout do not appear. Is there anyone would tell me if this is a scam or not? And, your basis please.. thank you very much!
@qamarep (4453)
• Pakistan
no no dont trust it they arenot going to pay you..
Thanks for leaving a comment, qamarep! Don't worry I did not invest any money on that site.. I joined for the sake of signing to gain points only.. and explore the possibilities.. But, when I make a thorough review on that site and based on other review on blogs.. I'm convenience - it's a scam! Many thanks again, qamarep! Happy mylotting =)
i make money online playing mmorpg games. one of the games that i play is second life. you can download the free game at the website secondlife. i am sure you will have alot of fun playing this game and earning from it. i make about $8.00 every day playing this game. there are many people from all over the world that play this game. it is a legit game. best of luck with earning.
Thank you very much for the comment, lifeaftherdeath! That was a nice suggestion. I'll check with that one first then we'll see.. Happy mylotting =)