Finally....its me on stage....

me playing paranoid !!! - This was our band's (yet to be named) debut show...
@shyamlal (3552)
Finally..I got into stage...finally I fulfilled my dream of being in a band and performing some songs from my favorite bands..Last saturday it happened..We played paranoid,For whom the bell tolls and Breaking the law....on the next day we had another gig...that makes me the happiest guy over here....
@basqui (3892)
wow! you really play hard huh? I've had times in performing onstage too but with little audience. I wish i could play the guitar harder so i could have show with my band with more audience.
@shyamlal (3552)
here in our place..the harder you play, lesser is the audience..he he
@basqui (3892)
Uhm, those that go to your gigs are those that like your playing. Is your place conservative on music?
@jd107nette (1458)
woww!! congratulations!! you sure are the happiest guy there... it really means so much to reach your dream stage doesn't it...
@shyamlal (3552)
Yeah I 'am!!!!
• Brazil
My band plays Paranoid and Breaking the Law. The second is my favorite of our setlist. Together with A Tout le Monde and Holy Diver. Great classics! It's ever good to play. Keep on rockin' man!
@shyamlal (3552)
Tout le Monde !!!...that one's a great song..My favorite has been paranoid..Breaking the law was our last addition..but now I 'am loving it..It got some real energy in its riffs..
@danitykane (3196)
WOW! Nice! That's amazing. I'm happy for you. I like your photo too! Rock on!
@shyamlal (3552)
thankzzz...
@coffeegurl (1471)
COnGraTs on your Dream! ROck On!
@shyamlal (3552)
thankzz!!!
• South Africa
I'm so glad for you. what a great thing it is to fulfill a dream. I have been an international lounge singer with a jazz band for 4 years now and have never looked back. Sometimes a sing with nother group that does some more rock type stuff. And it's always awesome! Is this just a part time thing for you at the moment?
@shyamlal (3552)
Wow...Good to see real pros responses..he he.. I'am fully into music now..it took me a long time to make this decision..lost many years trying to do something else.. But now I know what i really need to be..
Congratulations to you! i am happy that you already make your dreams come true. i want to also sing in a band but i never tried since i have no friends who plays in the band. hopefully someday i can be able to do so. Congratulations again.
@shyamlal (3552)
You will find someone..it took a lot of time for me to finally make it up..
@xtagon (6)
That's great. Now you just need to start writing your own songs, so you can make some real money with gigs :3
@shyamlal (3552)
I've been out of mylot for some days..Now I am so happy to see so much responses.. We are working on our originals..but the show season here is almost over..