What's The Neatest E-Mail You Received Today?

I got an e-package from Delta Privilate today, and not a minute too soon. :) YAY!! We're going to Kitchener next month for a concert, and we're going to stay at a Delta hotel. I signed up for the Delta Privilage program, and I got an e-mail with all my benefits in it. YAY!!! Now I'm getting really excited about our vacation. So, what is the neatest e-mail you received today?
@phoenix8606 (4978)
hello danishcanadian! well, I really don't know because the most of the emails that I have received today were spam messages or the common mylot ones, but I think the neatest one was also from mylot, it was a notification that I have received a best response in a discussion that I really like and i think it was really the neatest one for today :)
@mhaibless (210)
The neatest email that I received today is from my boyfriend looking for a nanny online and the email about God's word. Thanks for those who keep on inspiring me!
@hofferp (4739)
My "neatest" e-mail was from my niece. She sent me pictures of my newest great nephew just learning to crawl. She also posted video on FB, which was hilarious.
hi danishcanadian my neatest email was from my best friend Nelda 'as she keeps me from going bananas here and keeps me up on whats 'going on in her life too. Kitchener rings a bell with me as I 'was struck by that name years ago when we stopped there to eat on our way on a trip to British Columbia. It had a deli with it' and there were cans of something called peeves in lard, and we never did find out what that was. But I do remember how beautiful the country was and how I would have loved to have been able to stay longer. I feel badly today that I did not answer her latest email today as I was busy here with some other things so will have to email her tonight. shame on me.
@marsha32 (6683)
good question LOL When I opened my email I went to the oldest, which is way back to Oct. 09. Now I did a search for mylot to see if I can get some replies made....as well as some money here. I met with Heather E today in person as she was in town. (She is gardengerty here) and we talked a lot about mylot and how she makes the minimum of the $10 each month. I know I have to do something different, so will try from now on to keep up better here. Marsha
@Mirita (2668)
I can really understand your excitement because I'm going to French Link Indiana ,and I'll be staying in a nice four star hotel. I'm getting a Welcome Package and 2 free buffets. Hope you have a great vacation!
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
Oh I guess it was the joke one about the "latest must haves" including a sink with a face in it, a psycho shower curtain, a rug with a built in chair, a grandparent's chair with room for the grandkids, etc.
Nothin special for me today, just the usual spams
@zandi458 (27952)
Congratulations. I have not received anything from my email that is thrilling. Offers like that is very limited or probably none at all in my place. Hope you enjoy the concert.
@idowrite72 (2214)
Nothing out of the ordinary.......boo hoo! Makes me sad when it is all just the same old stuff for the entire day. I'd like to get something a little more exciting! Congratulations on your good stuff!!
@patgalca (14664)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I received an email from a soap star advising me of two web shows he is on. I haven't looked at them yet but I am looking forward to it. The soap may be ending by the end of the year so I'm glad I will still be able to keep my eyes on this prize.