Fake bills

@basqui (3892)
The shop where i work for weekends got this fake PhP 1000 bill and we displayed it on the counter for others to see. For you, would you keep the fake bill or mad enough and rip it into pieces?
I wouldn't actually know what to do with fake money. I'd probably tear them to pieces. If I just threw it away, someone who'd pick it up may think it's real and use it. So yeah, I'd destroy it. No use keeping it as a souvenir or something.
@basqui (3892)
well we kept the fake one we got so we won't fall into another one. We just have to compare because we don't have a bill scanner.
Yeah, it's important to know if someone's paying you fake bills especially when you're in retailing or you have a business. A bill scanner would be a good investment and would save you trouble in the long run.
@advokatku (4039)
I'm not understand the fake bills like your mean ... if the bill was a fake, how can you reach?
• Netherlands
I thought we had to brought fake money to the police, but i am also not sure about that. Also you can go to a bank if you do not know sure if the money is real or not. But if you would not take the time for that you also can rip it into pieces i think because it isn't worth anything. I only have saw fake money from a school project but i do not have saw it in normal life and i hope i never will see it.
@neildc (17268)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
it is against the law to carry and use fake bills. this kind of act is punishable by law and so, in business, if fake bills are used, they should be reported to the police and have them file proper complaint in court.
• United Arab Emirates
Down here you are in trouble if you're with it
• United Arab Emirates
• United Arab Emirates
I hate to see it and don't close to it at all