please help me more about mylot!

i am a first timer user or member on this web site and i don't know well how to earn more money.. please help me!!!i'm interested to learn more of this site..or else can you help me to find another site of making money through internet... actually im already married... i'm jobless so i want to help my husband to earn money so that we can pay our monthly bill and provides the basic needs in our baby... thank you...
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
lol i am also married and job less too with no baby which is the good part...but in order to earn on mylot all you need to do is start and replying to discussions,upload pictures that is related to the discussions...or the topic of the discussions,doing tasks such as writing articles and signing up for other money make sites that you can earn from,using the mylot search engine will also reward you for doing normal searches as well as inviting families and friends...you can check my profile if you want other ways to earn online....by the way i just wanna wish you a warm welcome to mylot and hope you will like it here.
@mysdianait (64068)
You can learn everything here: http://www.mylot.com/o/mylot.aspx