Will Marry For HEALTH Insurance! Only Insured Apply!

this is nuts! i personally know from experience how costly health probs can be but i dont know if i would EVER do this! this woman has a very serious condition and was a stay at home mom therefore didnt work enough to get disability and im guessing her husband left her or something because she is looking for a man with her website and youtube ad to marry if his health insurance is good enough! she said she cant afford her medical bills and wont marry anyone without or with crappy health insurance due to the cost it would be on both of them.. shes even going to start up a dating service for more people like her! would you be desperate enough to do this? either be the savior or the person needing a match for insurance? i mean desperate times mean desperate measures but i dont know if i could fake love or whatever so i can get medical attention and wouldnt this kind of be fraud?!?! what do you think??
@mady146 (81)
I would never do any such fake thing. Love and marriage are too special to just waste it on anything like such.
i dont think i could ever lead a false life or marriage but at the same time i know how it is to not be able to pay medical bills so i can kind of see her point but dont think i could do it personally
I think that's pretty darn sad. I'd like to marry a man with good health insurance, but only cause that's one of the signs that he's got all his fiancial ducks in a row. I'd never want to be so desperate that I would literally marry a man for his health insurance. I think maybe it would qualify as some kind of fraud.