The last time you write or receive love letter ?

@ibuemma (2954)
And I'm talking about a letter that you or someone you love write with all your heart, full of romance and love promises...LOL, and with your hand writing not typing it with Word Processor and print it. The last time I wrote a love letter, is way too long ago. Probably the same time I received one. I guess the internet really changes on how people think about the original love letter. And I remember back those days if you browse around those greeting card store. Some of those romantic cards can inspire us to write this precious love letter. By the way do you keep the love letter that you receive from someone? I know I still keep the last one I got, back in my parents house. I have this one medium treasure box, that I keep my "memorable" stuff in there.
@Margajoe (4720)
I wrote a song for my BF, does that count too? That was 2 and a half years ago. Everyone that hears it, gets emotional. One lady even started to cry. I never had that happen to me, while singing a song I wrote. The love letters I have received I kept. They are all in a safe place.
@ibuemma (2954)
Wow, I think that's even better. I wish I can write a song..hahaha...so they just have to be satisfied with my words.
@Margajoe (4720)
Thanks. It is easier for me to write my feelings in songs. I write too, but songs are more me. I bet you can write very romantic love letters. Have a great day.
I've never written a love letter since I've known my husband, however I did write some to my boyfriend prior to Tom. So, that must have been at least nine years ago. In other words, it has been a very, very long time. I do still occasionally write poetry about love, but it is nothing that I actually give to my husband so I don't think that really counts. It is a lot different in this day and age when it comes to letters and especially to love letters.
@ibuemma (2954)
seems that a lot of people forget about love letters. It's funny back 20 or 30 years ago, seem that we are so big on this. Even these days, if I browse around the greeting card stores, the card not as sensational as it used to be.
@Mike4me (567)
hello there, the last time I made a love letter with my hand writing was last Christmas. I actually always write letters for my fiance ever special occasions and even just ordinary days because i always and he always find it really romantic as well. He loves all of it and in fact he got a bunch of it from me since we are together. he keeps every single one of them that makes me feel really spacial as well. I send him emails mostly everyday but i never forget to write him one which is the most special of all letters anyone can make.
@ibuemma (2954)
That's neat, that you still keep it going. Lately it's just to find the time and inspirational moment that I can transform words.
@cloud31 (5811)
I received the last love letter When I'm at the age of 15 I guess,that's quiet long time but it makes me smile when I recall what's the content of it. Nowadays its all done in personal message through chat and emails and emoticons. Nice topic.Good day!Happy myLotting!
@ibuemma (2954)
those precious love letter. hahaha..but yes it is still make me smiles, even the person who wrote it no longer with me.
I don't remember the time but i do remember the person. He was sweet. And i felt good.
@ibuemma (2954)
love letter make memories last. I remember how I felt too, first time I received one
Well that was almost 30 years ago, when i was serving in different colleges away from home, my wife used stay in our home city, we used to write to each other, lenghty love letters.. i have preseved all of them till this day.... Thanks for sharing. Welcome always. Cheers. Professor