Are you sometimes worried of getting old?

@carrine (2749)
hahahaha! what a funny question huh? but i really wanna know your opinion also thats why i choose this topic to post. you what guys im turning this July and gosh im out of the calendar by that time LOL! and i have to believe in a saying that it states "life will starts at 40". Do you guys believe on that also huh? well, we will know when we reach that age i think. hahahha.. feel free to share your personal views regarding on this. thanks and more power to all of us here in mylot!
@shibham (17025)
hi carrine. dont measure your life by days , always measure it by smiles. a men may be old but if he never lose his enthusiasm and braveness then he may the great man in the world. have u ever read "THE OLD MAN AND THE SEA". if not then suggest u to read this novel nad i bet it will change your life. thanks
• Boston, Massachusetts
the wrinkles will always tell us about all the experiences we had in our lives. so nice to look back and giving us pride that we surpass all the trials that we once faced in life. now another chapter in life that we need to embrace--We being so mature, positive and carefree because life is easier now. we gone through everything. it will be welcomed with a SMILE!
@shibham (17025)
Its true friend. Our past experiences help us to survive better in future. I never tell anyone to forget our past whatever it was painful or joyous. Thanks again.
• Boston, Massachusetts
the past makes us become a better person and ready to face now and the future. it's a package deal. we cannot say no but we can always stand up and grow from oour past and look back peacefully with pride.
Hi, I answered, and still chose to believe in the power of the goods believed in the estimated number.
yes okay
I don't get worried getting old because i have my husband to grow old with. In addition i have my two close friends of my age, that gets excited in our retirement years. We have some plans on what to do in our retirement.
So how old this July you will be?Remember old is gold, we don't grow old, i say with age we get more and more matured.. Moreover if we get worried will it stop the aging process, i am 65 and happy in all respects.. Sorry for late response.. Thanks for sharing. Welcome always. Cheers. Prof Thanks.
I'm turning 30 this year and I feel blessed that God still gives me the wonderful favor of staying alive. I don't care about getting old because each year of my life is a great chance for me to do what I need to do as a mom, a wife, a friend, a servant of God. Wrinkles, spots and gray hair do appear when we grow older but those are good marks and signs of how we are able to live the life we just borrowed.
@ada8may21 (2419)
Sometimes I worry about getting old alone. But am getting ready in that status of life getting old alone and nobody besides me. My son will grow up and have his own life, while me I live alone with our house. So those are the things that make me worried being alone and lonely when I get old. I hope that time I'll still be a hot lola...
@zandi458 (27952)
I don't deny that I feel sad to see the fading youth in my face. Everyday when I look at the mirror I see a grandmother looking back at me. Understandably, the aging process is resented by many women. If God had to give a woman wrinkles, He might at least have put them on the soles of her feet. Some of the damage can be smoothed over temporarily. I don't know when life really starts but am taking everyday as it comes.