have you ever heard of this earning website before?

@DOLLYBABY (2536)
have you ever heard of this earning website before called answersland.com?it was just yesterday i had been doing some research by Google for paid to post programs/website and i had came across answersland.com,i have sign up for an account there because i am curious enough to wanna try it out...and besides that i could use a little more money/earning to go along with what i earn here in mylot...but in this earning website called answersland you ask questions...get answers and earn...but from my understanding of being there for about two days now...you will only earn whenever you answer to someone else questions...the questions you ask you do not earn from it...each valid answers you give to a question you will earn $0.01USD and if you have been chosen as the best response you will earn $0.25USD...the minimum payout to this website is only $5USD...and there's only two payment method/processor which is paypal and i think moneybrokers ....in this website the admin is very friendly...the admin had answer and clarify few questions that i ask while being there....i hope this is a legit site even though the post rate is very low. .. but i think it's better than ptc sites in my opinion. and the good thing with this site is that you can answer to many questions you may like or wish to...overall earning there is just endlessly....i almost forget to add that this website doesn't have a referral program.i just wanna know if anyone here ever heard of this website before or ever use it to before?
I've never heard of this site prior to what you've just shared about it. It sounds like it might be an interesting site to work with, but I would be somewhat discouraged about the fact that you only earn one cent per question that you answer. Yes, the fact that it is a five dollar minimum payout does sound nice, but assuming that you don't receive any best responses, it would take answering 500 questions to reach the minimum payout.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
well i know it does seems interesting....like you mention i also hate the fact that the paid per post rate is very too low of $0.01..so it wouldn't much make any sense of how much information your write it would still value the $0.01...so far being there for three days now i got three best response and now my earning is at $103cents.......i don't like the way they set up or display earning....i do not understand it that much and think it's too complicated and hard enough to reach the $5 payout...i think i will ever reach another mylot payout before i ever think of reach $5 payout with answersland.com....i don't know it's all crazy....i don't feel too exciting about answersland.com after seeing my earnings.
well acording to my point of view answersland.com is not a scam as far as my research most of the scam site attract visitor/member in terms of showing high earning potential they ask members to complete offers n survey no active member discussion forum or mode of communication within members of site where as i find answersland has member discussion forum n other things to communicate n this site is not asking user to take any survey or anything so very les chances of their being scam but if u guyz have any ligid reason to say its a scam then please let me know as well.
@yresh12 (3222)
That's really nice to hear Dolly. I think am going to check it out and sign-up,.,,, You can do this and do something on mylot. I hope this is not a scam site though. I'm going to check ti out later. Thanks for sharing! :)
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
yea i know it's really nice if we all could make another extra $5 along with our mylot monthly earnings....what i do not like about this site is how they set out their earning calculation...i login today and i have $103cents...i have no idea when am gonna reach $5 if it's counting like this $103...i guess it's gonna take me a everlasting way to go...that is a negative for me cause i don't think i bother wants to stick around for that $5....i am not trying to discourage you or anyone else here about answersland but please make sure to really check it out before you sign up and get into because it's probably not worth a try or worth your time...like i said the earning calculation had thrown me off....i love how mylot set up the earning calculation...for instance i made 99cents for today only and tomorrow i made 10cents...my overall earning would be $1.9 but in answersland it's $103cents.....i have no clue what that means.
@yresh12 (3222)
I see thanks for the info. I was thinking about that. Now i'm not going back I thought if your reach 999 you will get a dollar.. naks..unfair...hmmmmmmmm
@phoenix8606 (4978)
hmmm, sounds interesting but are you sure that the site is legit and pay its members, because guess you know how many SCAM there are over the free web space and I really don't want to waste my time :)
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
yes it does sound interest and catchy as well that's why i sign up....but honestly i do not want to waste my time there either...so far i haven't even invest much time there either...all my time is for mylot.
@lucia2 (103)
Hi, Dollybaby. You say. "...if you have been chosen as the best response you will earn $0.25USD..." Now I am asking: who decide what is the best response? The administrator of the site? Or the members? Or the member who asked the question? Do you know? Thanks in advance for your reply.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
yes i have said if a member can earn $0.25 if they are chosen as the best response for the question they answer to.....the person who decide to give the best response is of course the person who ask the questions...so it got nothing to do with the administrator choosing the best response for a member particular question.
I havent heard of this site before, there are lots of earning programs now and many of them are scams, how will I know that the site is legit or just a scam?
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
Yea i have came to learn that there are many scam sites....you could be right about this one....i have never been scam but only heard about scam sites....so who am i to assume this site is a scam.
@dloveli (4369)
I have recently joined it. Its good when you're bored. You can answer anything, anytime, and as many as you want. you'll like it! I already saw one of your questions. Good luck Doll! dl
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
Well i guess your new to it too...i only been there now for three days...there's not much to talk about or answer to there...because most of the members ask the stupidness,i and idiotic questions...i can't really find any good and fun questions worth replying to...i love mylot....as for answersland i just login and see that i have $103cents...what the hell is that?if i already have $103cents when am i gonna reach $5....i don't like the way they calculate the earning or set it out...i thought earning suppose to be like this $1.03....i am not sure if i wanna stick around long enough to know if it's legit or not.
@primeaque86 (8113)
Hi Dolly, this is good... maybe that site worth a try... well, thanks for the info...
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
Yea i also did thought it was worth a try..that's why i have gone ahead and sign up for an account there...i really hope it turn out good as mylot...in the money making process.
@jayoes (34)
i just heard about this website,is a question whether this site a scam or not? if you've ever payout?
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
i have never heard of answersland by anyone before...i only came across and find it because i was searching for different and more ways to earn online,so i have absolutely have no idea if it's scam or not....i really hope it's not for the sake of many people who probably would be investing their time and effort there.