How far would you go for a friend?

This might have been discussed before, but I'm wondering how far everyone would go to help a friend? Would you send them money if they needed it? Would you let them sleep over if they didn't have anywhere else to go? I could go on and on...so what would you do for a friend? Sandy
@ravinskye (8242)
I would pretty much do anything for a friend. I don't know about lending a friend money though. Don't they usually say it's a bad idea to lend money to friends and relatives? I guess if I was in a position financially where I wouldn't need the money paid back quickly, then I would lend money also. I would definitely let a friend crash at our house if they needed to. I'm a very loyal friend and I do whatever I can to make sure my friend is happy.
I don't think I would give friends money; but I might offer to buy them lunch or dinner if I know money is tight for them and like you said if I had the money! But what other things besides what I listed would you do for a friend? Would you drive miles to pick them up after they made a bad decision to move in with a guy/girl from the internet(just examples; didn't really happen!) and he/she wants to move back home? Thanks, Sandy
I let friends stay with me more than once. I have a friend staying with me now. I recently loaned one girl friend 708.00 and all now I have not got a dollar back. I loaned another some cash and I feel I won't get this back. I loaned my boyfriend $300 dollars and he has not mentioned getting any of it back to me. So Now I can't do anything for anyone in need again.
i would do only a few favors for my friends right now considering i ve never really asked them any. i refrain from asking favors to others. it would just mean you ll be indebt of a favor for them in the future. even if they say there s no strings attached, i ve proven it wrong time and again. people keep in mind the favors they ve done to someone else so when the time comes that they need something, they ll ask you for it and most of the time they won t care if you re busy, or in a bad shape,etc.. they just won t give a sh!t about it.