I Am Staging a PROTEST! Where is THE LAMB?

@sulynsi (2838)
Ok, who or what has absconded with our lamb? He has his own CATEGORY, for crying out loud! Where is James? You know, the funny chameleon guy? Hardly a crumb from our illustrious ovine? Is he off composing haiku? Limericks? Heart rending odes? Who will protest with me?
@Orson_Kart (4111)
Wait 'til LMB sees this. The lady doth protest too much, methinks
@sulynsi (2838)
I think eveyone falls under his spell at some point I pointed that out to Lovingmybabies and admitted my own former fan status-he will always be on the lot and will always be held in esteem-he's a lovable curmudgeon there were many others too, that wrote really well, that tended to be overshadowed, and there are others I've discovered lately that deserve a second look so I'ii pop by on occasion to 'visit' but not with the same starry eyed fervour
Yes, it does one no good to be under someone's spell for too long. Luckily for me he has never had that effect on me. There are plenty on here who have a lot to say but not all are worth reading. No wonder so much stuff that should be deleted isn't. If I was admin I would not like to trawl through all these discussions to try and sort the wheat out from the chaff. If you are not going to be a frequent visitor then I hope to keep spotting you when you do grace the place with your presence. Please try to not make it another 3 years though, as my memory is poor and I may have forgotten you by then.
@sulynsi (2838)
I would not like to trawl through all these discussions what a wonderful word ! trawl! I wonder if its akin to troll? I actually meant a less frequent visitor in "certain" discussions, I'm trying to make a more concerted effort to browse through the vast fields that are the lot, as opposed to concentrating on one specific "meadow" besides, the grass there is suffering from drought of late
@Theresaaiza (9878)
I've hired a search and rescue team for James as well. And they've looked at each and every quick sand but there wasn't any green spiral tail in sight. Maybe he's retired to one of his James-made pyramids.
So that's where he's been all this time! The word "snap" actually doesn't present a very pretty picture, but, I'll check it out.
@sulynsi (2838)
Hi Theresaiza! thank you for joining in the search! Looks like you had some success. I actually did see a comment from James early in the week. Just post something to Panda Spanking, and you'll see him!!
@paula27661 (15900)
I have come across the Lamb on several occasions so I know he is still here obviously if you look above! James has disappeared from here but I do hear he’s in sing snap, he hasn’t got a bad voice, worth checking out I think! I hope James will drop in every now and again because I love his humour!
@sulynsi (2838)
Hi paula, I saw your answer on Tuesday, but haven't been able to respond, cause I wasn't at my home PC - I know lamb's around, but he sort of surfs and is gone - any really good stuff gets posted when I can't get in on the discussion and then by the time I get to see it, no one's posting any more I have posted a couple of discussions in panda spanking, which is sort of James' signature topic, and he answered both times - I guess you've got to just wave the right flag