Who is more strict Your Father or Mom...?

@siliguri (4051)
My father is like my friend..he is not strict as my mother..Doesn't force me everytime..like my mom...she is very strict...asking very much question where are you going, for what reason and many more..sometimes its hassle me a lot...but i know she is doing for goodness only...this is my story..tell me about yours...?
@jd107nette (1456)
oh,,, my father is more strict than my mom,...he usually goes berserk when things don't go the proper way... sometimes, he would give you instructions for over ten times a day and he would scratch his head if you still make a mistake.. i love him so much... i wish he's still with us... we miss him severely
@khalida (1130)
hey! my mom is very cool! :) she's very friendly and i can talk to her about anything ;) touch wood!! my da is the one who is strict and keeps shouting for all the wrong things i do. its just his nature so me and my sibling have been tuned to that :) sometimes when he doesn't shout or is not at home we would feel that something is missing at home lol :)
@phoenix8606 (4978)
hell0 again! well, my father is the one who is more strict from my both parents. He has always be the one who have punished me and beaten me, when I was naughty or have done something bad. but know when I am already grown we became good friends and I think he became softer to me!
@Ramsesxlll (1436)
• Finland
My mom is stricter, but my father can t too if he want's to. He mostly doesn't though xD
my mother is very strict that my father, maybe because my father is not with us all the time due to his very busy thats why he didnt know whats going on inside the house and if his around he only want to have good times with us unlike my mother who always see me and knows if im late or not. i understand her sometimes as she just want to protect me though sometimes im just too selfish to think only of myself.
@p3ks626 (6550)
I think they are both strict in different ways. My mom is strict in a way that she wants everything that she wants us to do to be done right away. My mother is strict was strict when it comes to getting a boyfriend. She didnt want us to date guys when I was young. We are older now and I am already married but my sister isnt so she's not strict anymore cause my sister is already in her mid 30's and there's no more time to do that now. My father is strict when it comes to food. He didnt want us to waste anything. He was also strict when it comes to getting a boyfriend and he did obey him. He is also strict about not talking back. Even if you can explain yourself he doesnt allow it. My father is also strict when it comes to time. I think they are both strict in different ways. My mom is strict in a way that she wants everything that she wants us to do to be done right away. My mother is strict was strict when it comes to getting a boyfriend. She didnt want us to date guys when I was young. We are older now and I am already married but my sister isnt so she's not strict anymore cause my sister is already in her mid 30's and there's no more time to do that now. My father is strict when it comes to food. He didnt want us to waste anything. He was also strict when it comes to getting a boyfriend and he did obey him. He is also strict about not talking back. Even if you can explain yourself he doesnt allow it. My father is also strict when it comes to time.
@khaezi (1003)
I never grew up with my parents..but I know that my grandfather is the most strict of them all!!! Even though I was never been beaten by any of them.lucky me lol..=)
my father is not strict as my mother either.but since my 18-year-old's birthday had past,both of them are not strict with me.they only suggest me that what should i do when necessary.thanks to them,i made my own dicisions many times.,so,i can do more things than my peers .
@kquiming (2999)
Yeah my mom is like that too, and I only learned to appreciate her when I started living on my own. It's hard not to have someone who really cares for you - she always asks things where am I going and what time will I be back home. I'm still thankful enough that she lets me go out and that she trusts me enough. The thing is, if I didn't tell her exactly where I'm going, if something bad happened to me (God forbid), she wouldn't know where to go looking for me and send some help. It all makes sense. Sometimes she's very difficult to understand when she has those menopausal episodes, but on those times I know she needs us to understand her so basically it's her children's turn to take care of her now.
@soulburn (414)
I guess my father because he really does what's better for me and my future. He's way smarted than me and I respect his decisions.