does anyone know of a legit site where i can get paid to write product reviews??

@DOLLYBABY (2536)
I am looking to sign with a site that pays people to write reviews on products...i like reviewing products so i would love to get paid doing it...since i don't have much of a big interest in blogs and articles...i would rather to make short reviews on products that i like using...i have been searching on the internet for a while now for paid product review sites but so far i had not success....most of the ones i see is only for USA,Canada,UK and Australia ....so i need one that would accept registration from international counties...or from the Caribbean island...but also i would rather the site to pay me through paypal....so if you know of any please let me know.
@ivelinr (104)
• Bulgaria
You can try Shvoong. I like it very much. If you are interested, I have a banner on my profile page. They pay with PayPal and work with many countries.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
ok i will make sure i check your profile out...but ot would be nice if you could message me more details on how to sucessfully use shvoong.
@puccagirl (7316)
• Israel
I am also on Shvoong and I really like it. I recommend it to everyone who likes writing short reviews!
@losouler (113)
• Hungary
Yes Shvoong is really great site. I am a member since 2006. Anybody who want some tips and tricks or wanna ask questions about Shvoong feel free to add me as a friend here :) I have written about 190 reviews and I get earnings from Shvoong EVERY MONTH since May 2009 :) Good luck for everyone! :) AND: C'mon Shvoongers and myLotters, We'll rock the Globe!! :D
i think i know of some ways to earn through writing reviews online. but i also know of other ways to earn online. i know of some legit ways to earn online. if you are interested then you can add me and PM me for details.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
i think i already added you so you can o ahead and send me information about those other ways and websites that your earning from.
there is one legit site that i know of that pay people to write reviews. the name of the site is triond. there are many other ways of earning online. i earn money playing mmorpg games. one of the games that i play is called second life. the name of the site where you download the game is secondlife. i make about $8.00 every day. i think you will have alot of fun playing mmorpg games and earning from them. best of luck with earning.
@Torunn (2810)
• Norway
I've been writing on reviewstream (I think there's a link in my profile), it's quite OK once you get the hang of it. Just read the FAQ, if you follow the rules it's quite easy to reviews accepted. Reviews have to be over 200 words for bulk rate (50 cents) and over 600 words for regular rate (2.50). Payout is 50 dollars, so you have to write some reviews to get paid. I think other sites, like Schvoong, have lower payouts.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
yea i did had reviewstream in mind but i was hoping i could juggle two review sites...in order to earn extra income....even though it may not be mich..but thank you for sharing the details about reviewstream.
@losouler (113)
• Hungary
Hi :) I am a Shvoong member since 2006 and earned more than 700$ since than. You can write product reviews on Shvoong and IF you choose the product well than you can have good traffic from search engines and can have a good deal of visitors. Under your review you can add your refferal link so if your review is high quality and honest than you can get earnings after your product commission as well.. If you need some extra tips just add me here as a friend and ask anything you want. (I have Shvoong reviews with over 1 and 2 hundred thousand of visitors..) My shvoong username is Osoul..:) Just have a look at them :) Regards :)