What is the event or thing that makes you most happy at the end of the day?

@grkelly (1216)
Malta
Sometimes we live a hectic life filled up with jobs, errands and difficult situations. What is the thing that makes you most happy in simple terms, I mean... a relaxing bath at the end of the day, a quiet walk, listening to music, eating something good...
@ada8may21 (2419)
At the end of the end I would always look forward to sleep beside with my significant other and talk to him about my day. Then have a kiss goodnight for my son. Those are just the things i would like to do at the end of my day. But I know that would not be possible as my boyfriend is not here with me and my son also sleep when i returned home. too sad...
@grkelly (1216)
• Malta
I am sorry for you, I really hope you will be able to have what you wish for in the near future
@ada8may21 (2419)
I know its really sad, hopefully in the near future all this dreams will come true. I would also would like to work this out so that I would I could achieve those little dreams of mine.
@Cutie18f (9563)
If I finish all tasks I need to do, that makes me happy. I am also happy when I play with my pet dogs, they just make me smile and laugh. I like reading too, or watching TV just to relax a little bit.
@grkelly (1216)
• Malta
Yes, when i dont manage to finish what i wanted to do and what i had planned out i get a feeling of frustration. It is nice to relax after a busy day and you feel a sense of contentment and fulfilment.
To me,the happiest thing at the end of a day is lying down in my warm bed,then have a good dream.
@grkelly (1216)
• Malta
I agree with you! Especially on a cold winter night and after a busy day the feeling of going to bed is just too wonderful!
@p3ks626 (6550)
Bye-bye time always make me happy at the end of the day. "Bye" is always the last thing I say after I have my class. It also means its time for me to go home. I stay here in the office for 10 hours and its really good cause I stay here for 12 hours a few months ago. I miss the comfort of my home during the day cause normally I should only work for 8 hours and more than that means overtime pay but we dont have that in our company. Sometimes I think its not worth it.
@grkelly (1216)
• Malta
When I used to work i had that feeling too... but just for a small amount of time as i had to go through a long journey to arrive back home, and then start the house jobs and chores, cooking etc. Thank God I am not working out of the house any more. P.S - you should be paid overtime if you work extra hours, if i were u i would find another job
• Boston, Massachusetts
Hi Grkelly, The two hobbied that made me happy and completed my day are crochet and mylot. i need to work on these hobbies of mine before going to sleep. i need to meet my mylot daily target and i need to accomplish such for my crochet business. i can only focus and attend to this in the evening after work and after i attended to my kids needs, bond with them and let them sleep.
@arakawaii (270)
At the end of the day, I spend my time in my room alone and play music on my ipod with my choco-coffee on my side table, it makes me relax and happy.