Trying to open an ebay store and it will not go through

I keep putting in my credit card number and it goes through. Then when I go to open my ebay store it tells me I need a card on fil for the ebay fees. Why is it saying this when I already put the card on file? I am so pissed right now.
@phoenix8606 (4978)
Or maybe they don't accept you credit card, because time ago I have read in a one forum, that ebay actually don't accept all kinds of credit cards, because of some security measures. BTW what ebay store are you going to open? what will you sell there?
brand name clothing and handbags
Well I am not sure if it has gone thru yet but what I would do is restart your computer. That is what I do when I have problems like this. That way it could be something on my end or theirs. I hope this helps happy mylotting friend.
Thanks I will do this before going back.
i guess theres no need for you to pay immediately if its your first time to open your store in ebay. they also offer a free 1 month then on the 2nd month they will send you a voucher of how much you will need to pay. i used to have my ebay store before and since i dont have a credit card i just pay it through bank, so i just get the reference code of the voucher. you can create your store now if its your first time. though its not really compulsory coz you can still sell item even without having your own store. just registered and post your item there and its ready to go.