Which plans have you for 2010?

@maximax8 (28490)
United Kingdom
I wanted to pass my practical driving test and I did that in the middle of February. I have become a happier person being able to drive around to the shops and other places I need to go to. Now I am trying to improve my home in order to get it ready to sell. I have been finding carrying my toddler son challenging. He is disabled and therefore is unable to walk. I would like to move from my two story house and a one story house. In my home country that type of home is called a bungalow. Good luck with all you plan to do this year. What plans have you for 2010? Have you already achieved one of the things you wished to do?
@Porcospino (18385)
• Denmark
I have many plans for 2010. In January I started studying online and I am studying philosophy, religion, psychology, English and German. I enjoy studying this way, because it gives me a lot of freedom. My exams will take place in December and I have to finish all of my subjects before that time. I will be pretty busy, but I emjoy studying again and I look forward to learning a lot of new things. In June and July I am going to take a summer course about psychology. I really look forward to that, and I look forward to meeting a lot of new people. Online studies can be a little lonely sometimes, so it will be nice to study at a school for a while. In September my husband and I are going to travel around in Europe for one month. We plan on visiting Germany, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece, Italy, Switzerland and Austria. We have never been to Romania or Bulgaria before and I am especially excited about that seeing those places.
@raulj1 (111)
I also want to study online but don't know where and what school is best. Please, let me know where you enrolled. Thank you!
@Porcospino (18385)
• Denmark
I am studying at a site called Vuc (www.vuc.nu) and it is a Danish site, so everything is written in Danish (= my local language) I don't know any international sites where you can study online, but I am sure that they exist. Maybe one of the other members can help you find a school where you can study online. I hope you find a school. Good luck
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
Basically - pay off the credit cards and keep them current...
@RawBill1 (8542)
• Gold Coast, Australia
I planned at the start of the year to finally get a rainwater tank and build a new vegetable garden. I have done these two things, although the tank is not installed yet. I have to figure out how to get it over the roof and into the backyard cheaply! The other plans I made at the start of the year were to travel to Norfolk Island in July, which I have already mentioned in your discussions. This trip is all paid for. Just have to wait now. I also planned to compete in the National Titles for my archery at Easter, but I cannot go due to not having enough spare funds. I also will spend most of Easter trying to get the water tank installed. The other thing I would like to to is complete a course in permaculture called a Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC). This is one passion of mine that I would like to study further and turn into an income of some sort.
My Plan for this year: 1. Devote time to helping people in any way i can (except lend money since that would defeat he purpose of empowering them) 2. Focus on working hard where I am currently employed and be an asset 3. Develop the growth of my band AcidRadio - check us out at http://acidradio.tk 4. Develop my blogs to earn money for me and my friends please check out http://chipesterkhan.tk 5. STart the comic book company my drummer and I are working on top 5 for now
@tayd88 (205)
hi, As in 2010,i got a plan ,that is quit my job of 15 years and look for other opportunities. Its either do something on my own or go into other line of work if got the chances.Just got very bored with my current job and dont want to be control by others anymore.Its always other people giving orders and i gotta follow orders.How bored this life seems to be.
@longbangod (1791)
I have a lot of wishes for 2010, which I really hope all of them will be realized. First is I wanted to enroll in the college of Law this coming June. Hopefully I could pass the entrance exam and the interviews and also praying for enough resources to sustain the expenses. I also wished to open an internet cafe business, though this is still in the hands of God, I will do my best that this will be realized this year. This would be very helpful for us since we really need more source of income.
@cyrus123 (6383)
We started drill team practice out at EASI last Tuesday afternoon and with horse show season starting in April, I bet our instructor is going to want us to perform at one of the events. I don't know. It will depend on whether we're ready or not as to when we perform. Also, they started the Old York Opry this month down at Old York, a little reconstructed western town about 15 miles south of here where I used to sing and play the guitar. I'm planning to go to a performance next Saturday Night. I'm going to see how they do it as well as enjoy the performance. I called and told them I was interested in performing down there in the future. When I talked to the guy who is responsible for it, he said they use the same performers for about 3 months. Then, they have some different performers. It's going to be held down there once a month. It's going to be similar to the Grand Ole Opry up in Nashville, Tennessee, only they will be using local performers. I'm planning to start a discussion about the Old York Opry as well as the park itself one of these days. I'm going to post some pictures of it as well. Kathy.
my plans for this year 2010 is to finish schooling. im about to gradute this april 2010. so i need to do all that i can, for me to graduate. graduate without flying colors. haha. though no flying colors (high grades) more important is that i finished schooling. right? also, in this year. i'm looking for something to do. because im a fresh grad. i got nothing to do. maybe i'll look for a job or start a small business. because after i graduate. i want to earn money on my own. :) kind of letting go of my hold to my parents. i wish i can do all of this. but i know i will. :)
@aauecon06 (205)
My plan is to get a job because I'll graduate this april then I also would like to have a drivers license :) I also wanted to learn how to cook and also I wanted to travel to different places :)
@besthope44 (12145)
Well, i already achieved two of my plans. Waiting for a big one at July. I always plan for a year and its nice race for me to chase it and complete successfully. I am expecting my sisters baby this year and my brothers marriage. So hope these big ones will be successful this year happily!
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
My plans for 2010 is also to sell my house and move to Puerto Rico. So I have cleaned it up got rid of alot of stuff. I already have a house in PR so I just put my house in New Mexico up for sell by owner two days ago. I also put it up for sell on owners.com showing 10 pictures. I surely hope something happens before July or expecially before the cold weather comes again. I can't wait to be in warm weather all year round. In Puerto Rico I am able to go to my backyard and have all kinds of fruits and veggies, something I can't seem to have in New Mexico. My other plan is to complete my schooling for writing children's books. I hope to pass by June.
@yugasini (12821)
• Anantapur, India
hi maximax, what is the age and name of your toddler son,how it happens by birth or with some other cause,how you take him to out side,if it is car it is better for you and your son,congratulations that you are getting your driving licence,living one story building is better for your and your son,but i prefer staying in the first floor only,because it should not be difficulty to us while the lift is not working ,have a nice day
Having a plan for ourselves is really good. We would have a target and a guide on what to do to make our plan successful. It's good that you have lots of plan for this year, I do hope you can get all you plans. As for me, I don't have many plans for this year. And my plan is just simple. I wanted to practice my writing skill(if I really have it lol) because I want to monetize my blog and accept some paid posting for my blog. I really wanted to have an extra income. I also plan to buy some stuffs for the home and for my kid. I wanted to teach him more this year, so he can have better grades. And of course, the plan to own this house that we are renting. Hopefully we can get enough money so we can use it as down payment fro this house. Take care
• Netherlands
Well, that would be to get my CPE certificate, get a good income job, read at least 24 books and to take all my exams. If I do all these things this year, then I would feel very good at New Year's Eve and get really really smashed =D
@1anurag1 (3580)
i think you have a very good thing to do. as may be it is a very small things for many people but for the person who is really going to do this after learning this and first time with a confidence then it is really going to be a very memorable thing for you. goodluck
@weasel81 (2501)
well my plans aren't working out to good at the moment, i'm trying to get of a partner but he's not taking much of a hint. he wants me to move with him, but doesn't seem to understand that to much has happened and i don't want to put up with the trapped feeling. i want to be able to concerntrate on my horses more, and may be get a new one, but have to sell a few before i can do that. get a new car is currently at the top of my list and the one i want as well. which may happen very soon, if my parents go away on monday they can look at the one i found for me.
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
As you may already know I had to wait to get my permit or license, I have my permit now and have driven around a bit. I have to wait a while longer to get my driver's license but that's okay. My husband and I planned to get a car but that didn't work out quite as planned because I was laid off from work. That's still one of our goals but I don't know if we'll be able to do that this year. Hopefully, I'd like to get another job. I need to go out job hunting though. Another thing is to get a house, but I'm not pressuring myself to get it this year as I was before. As long as we eventually get a home I'll be happy. Hope you can find a nice bungalow for you and your toddler!
@sushie93 (1359)
• France
It is good to set up our goals to be motivated. ^^ So my plans for 2010 are: - go to the university - Have enought money to pay this university and also maybe a little trip for vacationsbecause i have never been to a trip u_u
@busybee10 (3191)
2010 is a good year which is encouraging me for a couple of plans which I planned the first thing is I wanted to purchase a digital camera - I have done that in the month of Jan and also wanted to compete in the photography competition which is conducted in our club every month. I am happy to inform that I got a first prize for my photogenic. this gave me lot of inspiration. I am happy with all these.
My biggest plan was to open my online store. I did this and have started to put clothing in it. I am hoping to have it filled with good stuff in a few months. I want to work for myself and it seems i am well on my way to doing this. It takes time and I have plenty of it.