Which are the methods?????

@darkmoon (701)
Which are the main and practical methods to make money through internet? Lot of people depend on internet to make money,most of them believes that its a easy methods.most of them fall in the hands of scam sites...... I want to know which are the methods are suitable for the beginner in internet money making methods,hope some body help me in their own experience..... thanks ....
@CatGods (4599)
The beginner like the expert needs to rely on their own ideas to make money online. One needs to look at their skills and apply them. One needs to think. Read and research and then repeat. I myself have a strong interest in art, so why would I want to go in the direction of network marketing? My point is find your passion and then follow it.
@darkmoon (701)
Thanks for your responds... happy mylotting
@mansoak (511)
I am also confused which site is good. We cant tell which site is good and which is bad. Try freelancer.com. I have joined recently and still not started. Best of Luck.
@darkmoon (701)
yes your are wright many sits are scams. Freelancer is a good site and I'm a member of it,but not working... thanks for your responds ..
@bulastika (5967)
Losing money online is part of learning process. Don't make any short cut to success. Because if you do make short cut. Sometimes what we have is only a skin with out any bones. And when problem arise. We just fall down. I think its easy to fall down when you invest small amount first. Sooner if you have experience you can add more money.
• Estonia
Yes, that is right. I learned from my experience online that shortcuts do not work. What works is LONG TERM THINKING!