do you cry when you pray?

I caught myself crying while I am praying several times already... I don't have any intention of crying but the tears just came out of my eyes and I can't stop it anymore. Especially if I am on a very deep prayer and I am talking with my God seriously and from the heart. Do you do the same thing as well when you have a conversation with your God? It really feels good afterwards.
yes i do when i pray same thing happens and i cant control it also when i pray hard all i feel is goods love and after im done praying i fell so light its great i am cathlic and i have the same feelings as u my mothers says when you cry wile your praying thats the joy of god being in you or the holy spirit is in you it good to find someone that loves god just as much as me may god bless you
yes that;'s right it happened also to me when im praying i burst out with tears & cry out loud..not bothered w/ people around me & i just can't stop crying..Its the Holy Spirit who is comforting us & cleansing our sins
Hello kenchiprincess, Yes, like you I find myself crying while praying. It happened several times already. The recent situation was in a prayer meeting. Wherein there is a prayer leader, and she asked us to think that it was our last prayer. Last chance to talk to God and we should tell it all. It was really a deep prayer and though there are a lot of other people, I just can't stop myself from crying. I think it's okay to cry to God, it is like crying to our best friend. God would always pamper us and tell us that He loves us. Take care and have fun posting. red_amethyst
Humans get overburden it at times we share with them our hurts and pains but God doesn't get tired of listening to us. Thanks for sharing, appreciate it a lot. Godbless
@amoyube1980 (2233)
• Somalia
It has happened to me as well especially when I am deeply into it. Also when there is something bothering me or hurting me, instead of talking about it to other people I talk to God by praying and I pour out every hurt and pain that I have in me by praying. And it does feel good afterwards.
Hi there, i do the same when i am bothered i prefer to pray and share everything to God. It gives me peace and serenity within. Gobbless!!!
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
This has happened to me many a times. I don't know why I never think I will cry but all of a sudden the tears come and it just gives me a good feeling when its over. It must be like a cleansing of the soul that happens.
I feel the same way too... after i cried out in prayer it seems that the burden is taken out of me. It always feels good to pray and cry at the same time.Indeed it is a sort of a cleansing processed was done during the prayer. At time if i got problems i would prefer to talk with my God in prayer than talking with people wherein they just tend to add up to the burden that i am feeling unlike in prayer where i fin peace. Thanks for sharing...
@sanuanu (11241)
I remember once I cried when I lost my job three years ago and to make the matter worst I lost my gf too. I kept on visiting temples and asking God why was he doing such things to I? I cried and cried and cried once in public. I don't know if anyone realized it but I was also not concerned with others. I never cried worshiping God when my mum and Dad was sick and there was no soruce of Income. I never cried when I didn't get much marks in my school exams but to loose a job and a girl was something I couldn't resist.
@drshav (205)
I cried alot of times. Just recently i was crying while praying because of my dog. I thought my dog was going to die and keep asking him to save his life. I told him i dont want the dog to die coz he makes me happy i cannot tolerate to loose someone again. I even said i want to feel the pain what my dog feels at that moment. Just cant stop crying at that moment while im praying so hard.
@emdjay23 (1575)
i do.. every time i go to bed and pray I always caught myself crying maybe its because of too many problems I am facing right now..but I know in my heart God doesn't forget me..and He loves me so much