Crow never can turn themselves into peacock wearing peacock's feather.

@Aaleexix (2291)
Crow is crow and peacock is peacock. The originality and the basic nature can't be changed. I want to change myself into such and such..... I determined not to behave such way. Lot promise we the people take in mind. But the reality is that we can't change our basic nature. Some one say I want to be pleasant personality. I want to be a lovable person. I want to be serious..... But are we really can change ourselves? We can hide our nature but can't change ourselves. Like the crow wearing the feather of peacock how ling can we hide ourselves from our actual nature. Once a jackal falls into a pot of dye and his color is changed into blue. The animal astonished to see the blue colored jackal. And they surprised to see the new animal and they don't know that it is a jackal colored with blue. Judging the perplex situation the cleaver jackal says them that he was sent from the heave to rule the animal. Believing his word the animal make him king. But nature can't be hidden for a long period of time. In the evening when all the jackals howling the blue colored jackal can't restrict himself. And he started to howl. The cunning jackal was uncovered and knowing the reality whole the animal kind anger with the cheating and killed the jackal.
@srganesh (6349)
we can disguise ourselves in the public easily.But in our personal life we can't tolerate it for the full time.Well,our actors and politicians are enacting well in the public and presenting themselves to be good role models.But the other face of them is very ordinary.Living a dual role in life is very boring and should be handled with care.I hate such acting and I want to be myself alone.
@Aaleexix (2291)
Presentation ..... is a very meaningful word in this regard. We have to present. Presentation means artistic way of placement. Means we want to show what we are not actually in reality. We want to show other than what we are so we need presentation. Dual character is human nature. There is two nature in one individual. One what the origin he is and the other what he want to show other.
@setsuna26 (2410)
To a certain extent you are right, we cant change the way we are like our looks and some of our behavior. But then again we can always modify ourselves like if your pretty noisy all the time you can try and curve it down a little, that wont be too hard to do at all. We just cant change the way we talk the way we learn and all but just as i said we can always try and modify some of our features/attitude to become more effective in what we do ;) try it im sure in some ways its going to be fun for you too ;)
@Aaleexix (2291)
Modifications are artificial nature. We can try to cover up our real nature with modification but in some certain situation our originality come out itself like the howling of the jackal.