I wish I didn't remember any of my dreams!

My dreams are always weird,strange and stupid. I don't know why I dream the dreams I do. I don't understand this and sometimes when i wake up after one of my dreams I get grumpy! If my dreams made sense I wouldn't be complaining about them! It is getting to the point I wish I could just daydream and not dream at night!
@Ravenladyj (22992)
Well when you dream odd things and remember them there is generally a message in them for you..a solution to a current issue (be it big or small) in your waking life or maybe a warning of some sort (again, be it big or small) and so on..Think aobut it, what better way for your sub or supersub conscious to get your attention than to have you dream things that are "weird, strange and stupid" ya know..
I truly do not belive what you wrote! I wish I could just daydream and forget the night dreams! I have not had a normal dream in eons! Must people have normal dreams so why I am not having any? None of this makes sense!
Well, all of us are having our dreams at times in our life. There are dreams that we can smile about it, there are dreams that are nonsense, there are dreams that is a nighmare, and there are dreams that can be weird such as yours. I don't know if we have a control of what we dream but I hope that you'll be over with dreaming of weird dreams. Go to God in prayer and have faith that these kinds of dreams will be gone. Great day ahead.
That would be nice! I am so sick of this! I would love to have normal dreams! All the people I know do! I feel at times I'm being driven crazy on purpose! I have not had a normal dream in forever! I want the weird dreams to end! The only dreams I can control and like are my day dreams! Why can't that happen?
@ElicBxn (60049)
My dreams seldom linger into the day - oh, I may remember them, but I know they are dreams I once told my former roommate who woke up mad at me from a dream, that I didn't know what she dreamed I did, but I didn't do it!
I will never understand why I have so many bizzare dreams! It bugs me because to me they make no sense at all and don't seem to have any meaning! I usually don't remeber my dreams until later in the day and it drives me crazy because they are ssoooooooooo bizzare! I hate dreaaming! I just wish I didn't remember my dreams and just do my day dreaming during the day!